Quote:
muhri said:
Except my 911 PCM doesn't accept these sim commands and thinks I'm dialing a phone number.. In my situation I'm switching active sims only - not two numbers.

Thanks guys!

Muhri,

How do you work yours? I basically have two sims for one number however only one can work at the time. It should work that the brochure says it switches between car and gsm without activation of either. As soon as I switch on the car, the car activates the SIM (and this works --> great) and when I switch off the car it should deactivates the car SIM to switches back to the gsm (doesn't work). Pretty useless system if I have to activate my gsm every time (getting old and forget). It's a shame that she doesn't have bluetooth as this is such a simple and convenient way transferring the phone to the car.

I still think it is the cayenne's PCM what is at fault. I don't have to do anything when going in the car and calls are coming through (and I can make calls) I still doesn't understand why it doesn't work the other way (switching the car off and registering the gsm again)