Porsche-Jeck:
Speedster911:

a lot of 981 boxster spyder with very low mileage for sale

how come ?

If very low mileage I assume speculators/flippers who now see a sweet spot for selling (asking prices are more or less stabile since a while, but not going up for sure IMHO - at least not in the short term). I am not really studying the Spyder market right now but I know that even the OPCs still pay over original MRSP for Spyders with decent mileage and spec. When I recently spend a visit to a number of OPCs (there are plenty around my neck of the woods) when looking for a Carrera T I always (!) got unsolicited offers for the Spyder, though I didn't really enter into negotiations as I still love the car Smiley

If you want a Spyder for this season you obviously have no choice and should buy one now (I guess you can negotiate a good deal as there are plenty of private/non-commercial offerings in the market) Smiley Otherwise you may want to wait until we all know more about the 718 Spyder and decide then..... My assumption is that they will build much more 718 Spyder than 981 Spyder and will sell them at a higher price of course Smiley Here in Germany they sold only around 650 cars of the 981 Spyder - not a big number even in the world of Porsche's ever increasing armada of "special models". Performance of the successor will be better for sure but performance is not necessarily the main point of a Canyon Carver (just my opinion of course).

if 650 units just for Germany is accurate, then it is a really high number of cars delivered... I think you are really ambitious with this number.

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual, 991 GT3 2014(sold)

Cayenne GTS 2014