Quote:
cannga said:
If it's the HRE P40 you are asking, the price is 5600 for 19, I think a few hundred more for 20. The weight saving for the 19 inch is about 13 lbs. less than stock for the whole set.

For those not familiar with 997 Turbo replacement wheels, following is a summary of what I know. If these criteria are important to you: one-piece forged, no lip, lighter than stock, 19 inch, TPMS compatible, no ouchy-ouchy cost , then the choices are actually very few:

1.The Champion 67 and 171 that Stradale showed at the beginning of this thread.
2. The HRE P40 and P43
3. PES (eclou's wheels)
4. Rennworx (?)

Techart and GT3 RS OEM wheels are too heavy, Rinnspeed only 20", Manthey--ouch, etc.

Anyone please correct me if my info is incomplete. At this level of quality, as long as they are not chrome, I think the wheels are all beautiful and IMHO it's strictly a matter of personal preference as this thread's various posts attest. Gregg has started another interesting thread; I'd like "permission" to add one more data point. Here is a picture of HRE P43 (unfortunately only brush aluminum finish is shown, silver finish is more subdued, looks more finished, and much nicer IMO).

Quote:
Turbo4ever said:
no question, this is the best looking one.

what's the price and weight?

that's 20's right?

Those are REALLY nice. I like them better than the other HRE's. They seem to fit the 997 better. Thanks again Can!