No regret whatsoever about PCCB! Only thing is the yellow caliper doesn't match my Guards Red car as well as say a grey or black car.

You are correct: the HRE P40 spokes do come out a little bit further from the tire. But:
1. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe all 3 rims (Champion 171 & 67, and HRE P40) do this. They move OUTWARDS a little bit, a very little bit, before they make that dive towards the middle. In fact this outward bend is what allows the dive to be so dramatic.
2. The outward bend is subtle. I can't tell if it would be ok for you but it is subtle and "looks" similar between the 67 and the HRE P40. (I did not pay attention to the 171 when I was last at Wheel Enhancement. I'll look next time I am there if you'd like me to; my car is at the port in San Diego so it should be here any time now.)

Quote:
STRADALE said:

You're welcome, hopefully you feel like you really made the right choice.

One of the things I just noticed on that Grey Turbo Cabrio is it looks like the new HRE monoblock rims are out further than the tires, can't tell for sure but if this is the case then they're not for me. I cant stand it when the rim juts out further than the tire reminds me of a low rider. On the Champion rim there is a flat surface and the tire bulges to the outside more than the rim.