Quote:
cgt said:
Quote:
ed_moree said:
Quote:
cgt said:
Incredibly Byron, I agree with you. Hamilton not winning the championship could be one of the best things to happen for him career wise as he will learn many lessons from it and undoubtedly come back mentally stronger.

Maybe English is not your first language, but I have not heard Hamilton compare himself to Senna. He has said many times how he ADMIRES Senna, which the media have then twisted to say he compares himself to Senna. He would be a fool to directly compare himself to Senna and I have not seen one interview where he has done so. I think he has the potential to develop into that kind of greatness as he has a long career ahead of him and has a much cooler head than most others his age.

Alonso, I'm sorry, but coming third in the championship is exactly what he deserved for all his childish whining behaviour this year. I know you will disagree with me but I'm not looking to start a fight, Alonso has not behaved like a champion in any way this year. If he was more of a man he would have beaten his team-mate on the track. Kimi was also beaten by Massa at the start of the year, yet not once did he ask for No.1 treatment, he simply got the job done. Alonso was actually very sporting in interviews today. If he had behaved like that throughout the season, things would have been very different.

As an aside, several F1 sources are saying Alonso is out of McLaren for sure, it was decided before this race and they want nothing to do with him for next year. I cannot say I'm surprised.

You have lost! with all your silly games in McLaren you have lost!!!! and I'm so glad that this time you have lost with just showing the poor and I mean POOR driving from Hamilton that's no way you could be champion like that!!!..... may he keep that way from now on!!!!

Congratulations to Raikkonen and Ferrari, congratulations to Dr. Phill!!! Next time you come in Madrid let me know and you pay the drinks!!!

Not me my friend, I'm very happy with the result. I have been a Ferrari owner for 15 years and they are my #1 team.
Hamilton lost the championship but he has beaten Alonso into third place and hopefully Alonso will not have a competitive car next year. So good result all round!

Oh man I never tought what good it will be if Raikkonen will win the title!!!! I'm honestly glad that everybody is happy with this end!!!! Drinks for everyone in this forum!!!!

So when we start again?!? the fight!?!