Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
DavidSF said:
Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
nberry said:
I think people need to keep the Scud in perspective. It may be faster than the Enzo around the Ferrari track but highly unlikely it would beat it on any other venue. Additionally, I suspect the Scud will not break 7.40 at the Ring.

Finally, in my opinion the car is over priced and totally useless for street driving. I frequently drove the 360 Stradale and after awhile behind the wheel, I would have a headache because of its rawness.

Just not my type of car.

You're getting too old Nick. The difference in the CS vs the 430 is not that big at all especially since the 430's exhaust is much louder than the Modena. I never had a problem driving my CS all day and still ready for more. And now find my 430 very similair to my CS.

The differences CS vs 430 in terms of comfort/everyday use are very small, matter of fact you couldn't find 2 cars that are more alike.

It doesn't matter to Nick. The thing that matters to Nick is the Scuderia is better than his precious F430. Therefore he will criticize it, just like he criticizes every other car that's better than his, whether real or perceived, by sports car fans. Just read this forum, the Sports Car forum, the Porsche forums. He does nothing but criticize cars that are better than his "child" (F430), and leaves lessor sports cars alone. BTW, I agree with you, Nick is getting too old (senile, early dementia?).

David

Do me a favor - Don't agree w/ me okay? My comment was made in a funning with Nick way (I hope it sounded that way, anyway), the way friends talk with one another.. Also think your comments in your next message are un-called for , nobody acts like that to others here.

Who are you to tell me I can't agree with you? Do me a favor, don't respond to my posts.

David

Do us all a favour and keep away from the F-board.

Amen~ I had igg'd him prior for personal attacks on someone so I was surprised actually to see his messages the other day, not sure what happened, maybe I iggy'd him at home & not the work computer, dun no but I'll give it another shot.