Nberry,

You really miss the point however prove your new title hands down given to you by RC. This is not a discussion about who drives better and what drives faster. I am not afraid to say that Accura Integra 90's racing version did beat me on the track (Mosport International raceway) few weeks ago with me driving my 996TT. Your obsession with so called performance numbers (that can be disputed) is completely unrelated to what Byron said and just shows again who likes to buy and drive Ferrari.
Just try to understand that when you - accelerate before the corner, switch to the gear you need, break into the turning point, put your car into the right apex (line), accelerate through the exit point, all of this TOGETHER (with constant feedback so called car feeling) Porsche 911 does better than Modena, STI, Viper and you keep naming it. The prove is easy to see, look at Porsche sales, racing drivers preference in GT class racing and finally GT class racing results.

There is also one more prove to it - your (nberry) posts. Dude, you are obsessed with Porsche cars! Is there anybody posting on Ferrari board, saying that Viper has better performance and costs twice less? think about it, I am sure you will find very fast why it is so.

"But the ones that can match the Turbo's speed can't match its cornering. The ones that can match its cornering don't have its speed. And the ones that claim to match both don't have the Turbo's user-friendliness. Even Sunday drivers can exploit and enjoy the Porsche Turbo's extreme levels of grip and poise."