Quote:
watt said:

and tossability, repsonsiveness and light weight are just meaningless, because where you live there's no traffic and you pound your TT to redline 1000 times a day?

HP, pure power is meaningless in the modern world. as for spending big $ to lighten a car Porsche should have lightened for me, no thanks.

and living in the canyons, and driving them to and from daily, i vastly prefer a strad, then a 3, before a TT whose heaviness is evident in every downhill or off camber braking moment..

to each his own

If those are really what you required in a car, then my suggestion for a Lotus Exige S is perfect for you. The Ferrari is like a pig compared with the lightness of the Lotus. On handling, tossability and repsonsiveness the little Lotus will run rings around the Ferrari. The GT3 will come close to the Lotus but it's also a pig compared with the Lotus.

Since you said hp is meaningless nowadays, 500 in the Ferrari and 400 in the Porsche is way too much, 220 in the Lotus is just perfect.

Now if you STILL prefer the Ferrari or the GT3 over the Lotus, the only reason I can think of is that you PREFER/LIKE the snobbiness of the Ferrari/Porsche over the better handling and lighter Lotus.