Asking McLaren Life.

The bunch that wears a McLaren tinted glasses and swear the whole world is against their beloved McLarens when something bad is mentioned anywhere in the world?

Alex West is part of our 918 owners group, if that's the one you are thinking about asking smiley

Last time the local McLaren dealer had their corporate day, about 36 cars showed up, one ended up on a trailer back to Vancouver, 3 mores were parked due to overheating. They are heading back end of the month on the 29th, bringing with them a BAC Mono also for test drives. I will be there a couple days before as it is open track day, I will count again how many broke. 

So are you talking about me don't know how to drive and cook the brakes on the Ferrari and Lambo now? 

FYI, on our long straight, the 918 need to slow from about 260+km/hr down to around 120-130km/hr, the F12 need to go down from about 240-250/hr, Huracan at 230km/hr, Modded Vettes will be between 230-240km/hr, the ACRs are also in this range, the Clubsport only tops out at around 210-220 but it only need to slow down to ~140km/hr. As for other parts of the track, the heaviest braking zones will be for cars to shed over 100km/hr in 3 other corners, a couple more where they need to shed between 70-90km/hr. You will be he judge then if you think you know so much if my track is demanding on brakes or not. 

--