Well Loe for what its worth Im 100% in agreement with you, the turbo wheels are stunning on a Black car. I do agree that the wheels do not suit every colour though - however I think this applies to each wheel - they each have colours they suit and colours they dont. I love the polished chrome finish on the turbo wheels and once you see them side by side with the other selection of all painted wheels the others look somewhat "toy"ish. They remind me very much of the 19" wheels on my current M3, and I have always loved them. The only other wheels I might consider are the GT3 wheels however these are not available at the moment on a 997S.

I just cant understand why people seem to say the Turbo wheels look stunning on a TT but dont suit a 997. The cars are 99% the same for f**ks sake, what on earth are you all on about?????

In my circs Im going for the aerokit too, and its been suggested that it will look like a mixup of 997,GT3 and TT. Wake up people, they are factory fit options now.

I personally would stay clear of any aftermarket wheels as I think these can make a car look cheap. However thats a very UK opinion, whereas in the US aftermarket wheels are far more common and much more accepted by the public as something generally desireable. Not so sure who things are in Belgium but Id guess views may be similar to the UK - you are only a few miles away over the sea after all.

Anyway enjoy the car, I love your choice.

On terms of other spec - I havnt gone with Sports Chrono as it offers little to me IMHO. I never use my sport button on the M3 as I dont like the throttle remap and my car will never be going anywhere near a track, and the rest of the features expect the lap timer are all available on the car anyway.

I do agree that the X51 seems expensive though compared to the power increase. I agree that the GT3 makes a better buy than a 997S with X51 and PSE and the price is very similar.

Anyway a couple of pics of Turbo Wheels on an artic silver 997S with aerokit - another nice combo IMHO.