BjoernB:

lease-deals are a bit different for a GT2RS etc

Smiley Porsche would be happy for me to have one. Smiley Also, this would probably be a car I would buy, same goes to the Performante. Actually, I am still thinking about it but I cannot return my R8 and my wife wouldn't be pleased either.

on a serious note - you buy a exotic for a different reason than you buy a Porsche - after having been with the Ferrari Club at the mille miglia they buy a brand to Show their success or ego - only very few buy for pure driving pleasure

Now you understand why I drive an Audi. Smiley Smiley My dream car was always the Huracan and my Audi dealer is also a Lamborghini dealer. The Huracan would have been a bit more expensive with the lease but if I really wanted one... I made the decision for the R8 for a reason. Just came back from Italy, so much positive feedback from people and other sportscar owners but apparently the brand is still more important than the car itself. That Aston Martin Vantage S V12 driver said that he was impressed by the sound and performance, he even liked the interior of the R8 a lot but he would never get one because it is...an Audi. Smiley Well, that Audi kicked his AM's butt. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)