Few questions pop in my small mind:

1) someone mentionned manual/LSD 3 secs faster (NBR) than tip, anyone dare speculating how much faster would the tip be WITH a LSD?

2) RC mentionned (not in this thread) only the tip with SC is better, does this mean no networking for the non SC tip? Or a different program less agressive?

Personally, I would be in awe of a transmission that is always in the right gear all the time, adjusting to my mood (ie driving agressiveness), something which has made my Cayenne TT more and more frustrating to drive. Fun is something personal, I agree with RC (and others) when they say not having to manually be in the right gear can be more fun as you can concentrate on your driving line and speed monitoring in corners. Sure changing gears is fun and involving, and maybe this is why the journalists are bashing the tip version, but it is not the only way to have fun.

3)
Quote:
Unlike all other Porsche Tips, this one stays ready as it senses the cars accelleration, deacceleration, speed and the g loadings on the body

Is that what RC has been trying not to say?

4) Ferrari's F1 is an auto manual transmission? Someone care to elaborate?