OK guys, after the LONG wait, and with much appreciative thanks to Greg Robb from the Kit Car Company in Indianapolis, Indiana, for doing a yeoman's job with the utmost professionalism in assembling, "aftermarket-tuning" and delivering (via truck from Indy to my residence-apologies in advance for the crumbling driveway, but I'm replacing it with a heated ethylene glycol system and brick pavers this month ) my Noble M400, here are pics of my new toy:
2006 Noble M400
Azure Metallic Blue exterior
Black Alcantara interior

With modifications...
Firewall, exhaust and turbocharger exhaust housings coated with liquid ceramic,
Turbo blankets for the Garrett Air Research turbochargers,
Evans coolant,
Inline fuel filter,
Custom fuel vent valve and shutoff valve,
Custom throttle cable,
Four-point safety harnesses,
Solo bleed brake screws,
Custom turbocharger blowoff valves,
Custom intercooler fans with adjustable thermostat,
Upgraded Spearco intercooler,
Single mass billet lightweight (8 lb) flywheel,
Booster plug,
Master cutoff switch,
Pressure Pro Tire Pressure Monitoring System with externally accessible valves and monitor mounted above rearview mirror,
Kinesis lightweight 3-piece wheels,
Yokohama Advan AO48 tires,
Metal Max high-flow stainless steel cats,
Transmission cooling system with center console control switch,
Custom CF center console with SPA Design digital LED gauges for monitoring turbo boost, exhaust gas temps., oil pressure and temps., transmission pressure and temps., fuel pressure, and water temps.,
Armourfend/3M full-body paint shield,
Custom CF rear wing and end fences.

If we left anything out, I plan to make additional mods. this winter, so there's time to plan.

Now the hard part: Winding my way through the black hole otherwise known as the new York State DMV to get the car a VIN#, registration and title certificates, inspections, and insurance coverage. At the rate the application is going and with a 1,000-mile running-in procedure thereafter, it will probably be October before I can really have fun with it.

Oh well, here is how she looks: