sfo:
RC:
Long story short: Money is invested right now, taking it out would probably lower my chances to make more money and I cannot really afford it. Leasing the car would be a possibility (now, after I got an offer) but this is not a car you lease, this is a car you buy and my chances to buy it after the 3 year lease would be minimal because the value of this car will go through the roof and I doubt that my dealer would be willing to sell it to me for the "official" remaining value.

sell the GTS Cab?

Increase size of mortgage on the house? 

I could return the GTS Cab and take the 911 R instead, this would be possible but I love the GTS Cab... Smiley

I have no mortgage, I am one of the rare individuals with zero debt and I'm proud of it (even in the current low interest rate environment). Seriously. I do not like making debt, even if I could afford it.

It seems I have to make a choice: Give away the GT500 and GTS Cab and get a 911 R or keep the other cars and no 911 R. From a financial point of view, the 911 R would probably even make sense but I know me, I wouldn't sell it after 6 months, I would keep it, so... Smiley

The problem is that I have to decide this week if I want the R or not, so not much time. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)