RC:

Still craving for that Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-2 Spider I saw at a local dealer and if the craving doesn't stop, I may go for it. Smiley

Btw: I already have winter tires on my GTS, Michelin Pilot Alpin N0. Had some rain and lower temps in Bavaria last week and I was driving in my GTS and I am absolutely amazed how fast you can be on wet pavement, the tires are excellent. Tried the same in the Mini JCW with Dunlops Winter 4D, I wasn't even close to the speeds I achieved with the GTS, just amazing rain and tire setup, easily controllable, even with Sport setting active (Sport Plus not recommended on rainy roads), Porsche again outdid themselves, a huge compliment here. Smiley

The Gallardo Spyder is a great car. You'll be hooked on the sound of that V10 with the roof down or even with it up and the rear window down. You only live once so at an absolute minimum take it for a test drive just to tick that box off Smiley

I was very impressed by the wet weather grip of the 991 GTS cab even on all season tyres. It was so confidence inspiring that I thought the car I was in must be an AWD version but to my surprise it wasn't. I think this car could be the pick of the 991 range - GT3 excluded.