RC:
Lars997:

Don't do that RC without test driving that car for at least a full week. If he is interested to sell it he will do that. After that you feel much better. Just keep in mind - that Shelby of yours will have a very stable value by now, that GT-S will drop significantly. Further on - that Shelby is super irrational and emotional Uber-Cool, that GT-S is a modern MB - both cars have a different market perception and image.

I thought the same, so I declined the offer. It was just a thought and an interesting choice but in the end, I never wanted the GT-S. Yes, he certainly wants to get rid of the car before the winter, he can always sell my GT500, even next year, since it cannot lose more value and he is specialized on selling this kind of car(s). 

I will keep the GT500 but even if it keeps the value, it is not an easy car to sell to dealers, only to private parties. This is why I had to think twice about this offer but now I am sure I won't take it. I'd rather get a used R8 V10 Plus for little more and keep my GT500 in the process. Smiley

wise decision.