KresoF1:

In my opinion AMG GT won't find too many fans here on rennteam since its design can not be appreciated by die hard 911 fans.

It is again,  in my subjective opinion the best design from Mercedes in last 25 years or so. If someone liked SLS AMG they will love AMG GT. 

@ziggy: iPhone 6 intro? It is important only to Apple fans and users. Since I am big Android fan I could not care less about lates iPhone...

I visited the local MB dealer last week and saw a matte finish GT-S on the floor.  I like the car in pictures, but in person it did very little for me.  Matte paint ruined it perhaps?  It did not seem as sleek as I was expecting and the size is just too large IMO, particularly given the size of the interior.  I was more impressed by the design of the S-class coupe sitting next to it.  But hey, all that matters is if you like it.  I totally understand why someone would like it, just not for me at all.

PS: Had a laugh that this car was marked up $20k over MSRP.  Los Angeles area dealers try very hard to take advantage of impulse buyers with more money than sense.