reginos:
SportCarGroup:
SuzyF:

Meh... enlightened  Nice car and I really like the design, but i still don't get it why there should be a e-drive mode on a car like that. yes

I like Ferrari's approach a lot more. No stupid environmental freindly e-drive stuff, just pure performance orientated.  I'd like a LaFerrari with the looks of the 918 indecision

Same here...I would prefer a NON electic add-on on such a car..

What is the point of making just another low volume super fast car. There are so many around these days from Paganis to Ferraris and Koenigeggs

I view this car as a statement of advanced engineering, no matter whether this will be the future or not.

--

"Form follows function"

Maybe I look different at these things. i don 't really care about the advanced engineering. Sure it will eventually come down to the rest of the line-up and it will probably bring some nice technology, but for me this is not the definition of a supercar or hypercar as they call it. It's like the  959. Nice, but nothing that gets me excited. A hypercar is something that you dream about, that gets you excited, that you look up to and is not something that can not be driven by anyone easily. A car like the CGT. 

Don 't get me wrong. I like the 918 as a car. It looks very good, performs extremely well, but it's not something I would dream about to own. Maybe it 's just one step too far in terms of technology for me or maybe I still have to get used to all this hybrid stuff to get slightly more excited. I don 't know. 

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic
2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic