TomSilver:

1) A 928 successor, based on the Panamera. And, dear Porsche, don't even think of getting rid of V8 engines. I will NOT buy this with a downsized V6 like the one in the facelifted Panamera S. My dream car is a 928-like Panamera Cabrio with the current Pana GTS engine.

A 928 successor can be based on the (next gen?) Panamera but should be (visually) smaller. The Panamera looks too bulky, I also want a sportier and more fresh design for a coupe. I agree, I would never ever buy a Cayenne or Panamera with a supped up V6 engine, no matter how powerful. This is a head thing, Porsche needs to be very careful here. A V8 is a must in the upper class but apparently Porsche doesn't seem to understand this. They will pay a hefty price for the ignorance because I will never buy a V6 for over 100k EUR. Never. The 911 is an exception because of the boxer engine concept but thats it.

2) A 992 with: more torque, more exterior colors, a MUCH better and more luxurious interior. I will not pay 140k € again and sit in the same interior like in the 4-Cyl Macan.

I agree, also more standard options. In now way can the weight increase and minimum power for the 992 should be 400 hp on the base model. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)