Quote:
zzboba said:
i agree. but let's face it -- this is kind of homemade since competitors, especially the F430, have been slagged off by porsche followers with "the turbo will thrash the F430 and eat the gallardo on the ring" in the past.

I never said that and I have to confess that I never understood the people who posted such things. The F430 and the Gallardo are two very very fast and highly refined sportscars and even if the 997 Turbo will be a better performer (which hasn't been confirmed yet), it won't take long until Ferrari and Lamborghini close the gap or even build faster cars. This is when the Turbo S comes into the game.

We all are actually lucky bastards and we should keep our mouths shut. We have the honor to be able to drive some of the finest sportscars on this planet, so we really should cut out the crap from our discussions and have respect for the individual car choice of each of us. The F430, the Gallardo, the 997 Turbo, the Z06 and all the others out there are a gift from the car gods. We should start to appreciate it and not behave like little kids who argue about which game console is better, Playstation or XBox.