zzboba:
RC:
(...)

It took some time to learn that. Smiley

And some money Smiley

The money wasn't really the problem (thanks Apple... Smiley) but of course it hurts when you have to realize that you made the wrong choice. It was more of a personal disappointment, more like looking in the mirror and realizing that you gained 100 kg or that you have a huge wart on the tip of your nose you never noticed Smiley 
Of course I am complaining on a very high level (the Panamera Turbo S is an amazing Porsche and whoever is into fast sedans will be very happy with it) but I have to be honest with myself and you guys.

I would love to own the 991 GT3 and the 991 Turbo S because I actually think that both cars are quite different but since money doesn't grow on trees (and Apples don't always fall down from trees as we expect Smiley), I have to make a choice and a choice which sticks. 

Btw: I made the same decision for my other hobby, phones. I played around with so many different phones and it was fun, especially when I was programming some stuff too, for fun (and for my business). Now this hobby takes way too much time, I got bored and I made the decision to stop trying other phones and stick with my favorite, the iPhone 5. Why spend money for other stuff, if I always get back to the same stuff again anyway? Of course phones aren't as expensive as cars and I can sell the phones on eBay at a quite good price but still, this hobby was time consuming and it didn't really help me with anything. So I decided to stop to get anything new from competitors, it just doesn't make sense anymore for me. Same with cars, I always land back on Porsche's grounds, so no more experiments with BMW, Mercedes or whatever. Also no more sedans (I actually thought I learned my lesson with the E55 AMG). SUVs for the family and as daily drivers and sports cars for me. Perfect combo. Nothing else. Smiley Had to learn that the hard way but I am human and I make mistakes. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2012), Mini Cooper S Countryman All4