amjf088:
RC:
amjf088:

Thanks for the great review Christian...

The pictures are fantastic too. My wife and I are getting a GTS too. We have put down the initial deposit, and will have to finalize our spec in a few weeks. Your pictures are particularly helpful as we are trying to decide between Meteor Grey and Classic Silver.

Classic silver is too...classic. Careful. 

Also be warned that the harsh ride may not be something your wife will like. I barely noticed a difference between the sport and comfort suspension mode when the street is really bad. On the other hand, the steering feels as if you are driving a 911. Amazing. I started to hate the steering on my Panamera Turbo S. Smiley

I think the ride question is OK. Our local dealer let us go on a long test drive and my wife and I took turns driving. She really likes the GTS. Actually, it is my wife that has been "pushing" more for a Cayenne. We were looking at an S, but gravitated towards the GTS, which is a good deal if you are considering many of the options that the GTS has as standard equipment.

A question on your photos: The first one shows the "low" position. Is this the loading-only height, or is it the manually selectable low level "1"? I think it must be the loading level, as it looks quite low, but I wanted to ask to be sure.

Maybe the US/Canada- spec GTS is less stiffer than the Euro version due to its marginally higher ride height as standard  (both set in the same level) I had a 958 "S" before and it was definetely a much more comfortable ride, my GTS is harsh!, not a bad thing for RC who said he loves the 911 like feeling Smiley, but I am kind of dissapointed.  For me to enjoy a rock hard suspension sports car I already have a 911 Smiley , anyway to each his own.  On a side note, my GTS is classic silver and it looks great, but Ive seen a white and a black on the road and IMO they look better than mine, more into the GTS sporty theme. Meteor Gray would be nice too.