REALZEUS:
Futch:
But they are too digital for me. They are so fast and easy to drive you feel like you're in a video game. Impressive yes, but where it the charm? 

Well, you can always switch the electronics off and scare yourself silly if you feel like it. Smiley Needel even got oversteer at 140 mph when he track tested the 458 and floored the throttle. Personally, I have seen the CST light flashing at 120 mph in 5th on a wet motorway! Nothing digital and easy when the electronics are off! Smiley

--
FERRARI RULES!!!

Thanks realzeus I do that in my 458 GT3 in the pooring rain at spa already. We have different pov on cars mate. For me, switching off the electronics, the car should be fun, communicative and predictable.

the 458 is actually a very easy car to drive, just not communicative enough for my liking.

If the car becomes silly scary with all aids switched off then it's dangerous and bad.

If you scare yourself when you switch cst off, then maybe you're not a good enough driver. That's why they're called drivers aid after all.

A good example, I am much slower in my F40 than a 458 and yet, I have more fun in it, for me, it has more charm, it is a purer experience. At the end of the day, with such road cars, the fun is more important than the speed. 

My point is, cst on or off, the 458 is too digital for me. The scuderia was more fun, although I still prefer any rs.