Hi Guys ,

I think the car is now " OK" , now is perfect.

I used in my 2 former 997 S only H&R springs ( by Cargraphic) but I think H&R springs are too "hard" for standard adsorbers , I spoke with someone who knows good the differences about spring factory and he told me to buy Eibach.

the car is lowered about 2.5 cm ( I need to do 1000 km to know the real lowering) but it's good , not much "tuning" and very close lo original Porsche -20 .

He fixed the spings and we looked at 991 "private parts" SmileySmileySmileySmiley

he told me that the car is easier to work from 997 .... but we looked the silent block ( specially on the back side) , they are bigger .... better for comfort ,but not very good for handing .

but this 991 S is not a Gt3 or a Cup car , for a funny Nurburgring Trackday and 99% public roads  is perfect .

I don't like very much the new electric steering "feeling" , we do some arrangements to Camber ( now -2  in front , in 991 you can have more camber ) , and a little be in the rear , now the car has a good steering ( I need more km to have the feeling with the front axle) 

H&R springs were too hard and the car ( without good adsorbs)and the car jumps , with Eibach the car is good for street use , for track/hard public roads use is softer ( specially in the back ) . 

the best solution could be new bigger stabis , but I think that tuned stabi like H&R / Eibach does the car too hard for the city ( I live in Bologna , ad old town with old streets) , or I could try the original Porsche -20 stabi .... don't know now.

I put my former 997S spacers , 7 mm with titan screws , now the tires are very close to the body , I like them.

next ( and last) step , Pagid Blue pads , I always use on my formers porsche ( 2 997S and 997 Gt3) performance pads , The car with original pads brakes "long" , for touring the best are Blue , green only for racing and if they are cold ,they whistle....

bad pictures done by my Iphone

--

991S Pdk ,997 Gt3 cup 07