Lars997:

The A25 is for sure the better car. I was driving the Evoque while our Range Rover Sport was on Service and I was deeply disappointed! The Mercedes Build is for sure a level higher and the the A25 seems to turn out as an amazing looking car (even so this concept shot looks better as catalog pictures above. But maybe a 2-door is the better choice look wise for such a tiny car?).

Hi Lars, are you happy with your RRS reliability? My RR Vogue has been giving the usual problems but I love the damn "boat" Smiley luxurious interior, lots of space and confortable like no other, it makes a perfect pair with my 911, and it has been much more reliable than all the others RR I had on the passed, anyway it still far away from the German reliability standards. And the Evoque, why didn´t you like it? I like the look of it, it´s diferent from any other car in the market design wise, the crocodile front and the weird rear makes it original.

As to the A25, after the first few months on the market it will be just another boring Mercedes, the kind of "Kia" / "Hyundai" rear look doesn´t help either.

J.Seven