I wish it would be that "easy" - let's see - here is a part of the interview with Adrian

Looking forward to next year, we know you like regulations changes, but isn’t it the last thing a winning team wants to see?
AN: “Not necessarily. The unfortunate thing about the changes coming in next year is that they are all restrictions. So, the double diffuser is banned, which once we’ve all got it, banning it removes an area of freedom. Then there’s the change to Pirelli tyres… we don’t know anything about them yet. It’s impossible to predict them so it’s impossible to design a car around them.”

Will you learn a great deal from this week’s first Pirelli tyre test?
AN: “I hope we learn things next week, but in terms of the fundamental architecture of the car, that’s done. The lead times are such that you can’t now change the layouts.”

ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - NOVEMBER 19: Sebastian Vettel in action during the Formula 1 Pirelli Tyre Testing at the Yas Marina Circuit on November 19, 2010 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. (Photo by Andrew Hone/Getty Images)

Sebastian Vettel drives the Pirelli shod RB6

So, is everybody designing for 2011 with an element of caution? Will the fixed weight distribution of the cars compensate for the unknown characteristics of the tyres?
AN: “The restriction in weight distribution, which I think is 45:55 ± one per cent is, I suppose, helpful in so much as it should be possible to design a car within that range and then if the Pirelli tyres demand one extreme or the other , we can got to that but not beyond it – which was the point of the regulation. But we don’t know which end of the spectrum that will be.”

How motivated are you to – very literally – go back to the drawing board. Is there anything left to prove?
AN: “The motivations are there because I enjoy my job. The ambition when I joined Red Bull was initially to get the team to a point where it could take race wins; the dream was winning the Constructors’ Championship. Achieving that goal is very special – but it doesn’t change my day-to-day outlook. I enjoy working for Red Bull, it’s a good team to work for, we have a good atmosphere and I enjoy the design aspect of being involved. So, so long as I’m enjoying it, I’ll keep doing it.”