Great combo, congratulations ! 

Regarding the M Driver's Package: things are a little bit weird here and I would lie if I'd tell you that I know with 100% certainty. 

The M Driver's Package comes with a M driving event included, some sort of M driving school. Sometimes it is possible to get this package for a lower price tag without the driving school, sometimes not, it depends on M GmbH and sometimes the dealer(s).

In the past, M GmbH required customers to take the driving school if they wanted to order the M Driver's Package. According to my information, this has changed. You can get the M Driver's Package even without participating in the M driver school event, it apparently isn't a must. Some dealers may not be aware of this.

My dealer told me that he had to provide information to M GmbH about me and my driving skills when I ordered the M Driver's Package. I'm not sure if this is true because it sounds a little bit fishy but who knows what rules they have for their stuff Smiley?! 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 997 Turbo, BMW X5 M, BMW M3 Cab DKG, Mini Cooper S JCW