This one is courtesy of my friend Arthur (the one who occasionally signed on here solely to harrass me. Smiley). We were driving in his Porsche and the first track of this cd had my knees shaking out of control LOL. Track 1 was, **BY FAR**, one of the most spectacular demonstrations of sound, and bombastic bass,  I've yet to hear in the 997. The bass is extraordinary powerful, tight, and satisfying to listen to. The mid and high end is smooth. The music -- I dare you NOT to speed with this stuff on! It is light classical (no Schonberg here ha ha) so even if you are not into "old" music, it should still be a lot of fun.
If you are into music and sound, you owe it to yourself to give this one a try. Telarc btw is an audiophile company that achieved fame originally, I believe (this was before I became an audiophile), with the canons of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture (click here).  Not even sure if the company still exists since the essential demise of classical CD sale in the US. The engineer is Jack Renner, who has great audiophile sensibility. This CD was recorded with spaced omni - *NO* multi mic here, thankfully.

Amazon - William Tell & Other Favorite Overtures

telarc.jpg

back 2.jpg

--

Regards,
Can
997 Turbo + Bilstein Damptronic "Stage 2" ( Review ) + GIAC ECU Tune ( Fast as a torpedo & reversible to stock - Review ) + Cargraphic Exhaust ( Oh heavenly noise! )