reginos:
intouch1:
christo:

very nice!

Superb interior!

I pity any person who would have just bought a BMW MX5

DRIVE an X5/6 M and you will edit above comment.....

now that i am doing some mor spiritd drving with my X6M i can only say the car is marvelous.

the utter sped and power  is incredible for an SUV. bmw really put togther a great package.

All these cars are very good and perhaps excellent. Naturally, we can all defend our choices or purchases focusing on the advantages of our preferred car. But we shouldn't get to the point of sounding like adolescent school boys!

you are quite wrong and clearly did not get my point. when a die hard porsche fan feels forced to go for the competition, then something is wrong with the porsche product.

i did not regret my decision in going from a cayenne 1 turbo to an X6 50i. then when i got the X6M i felt i had made the right choice even I was still eyeing the cayenne 2 and was waiting for what porsche will deliver.

imo they delivered an utter mess. a car where the front and back do not fit together. that rear on a santa fe fine. on a cayenne no way. horrendous. the (lovely) interior and the performance wont mak up for the lost look.

mostly porsche delivered NOTHING nw with the cayenne 2.

--
Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.