cannga:

It is because to me PDK is fun only at 10/10 driving. At less than all out driving (majority of times), we have a debate and I am sticking with my stick-shift!
--

Regards,
Can

I have been living now for 17 month with my PDK ( Carrera S ) and I must say that at the moment I am sooooo bored driving it, as I only use it as a commute to work.

PDK is fun when you can drive fast, and go to the limits , or when you want to make a very quick lap on a track, or  be better then ''supposed better cars '' Smiley There is no daught that on a track I am faster with the PDK, and that when I go on my local mountain drives it am always very impressed, the car is so fast compared to my previous 997.1  6 speed. Straight acceleration is also very rewarding . BUT :

In winter I do not go to my local mountain drives, I do not go to the track, I do not do any fast accelerations.... so I sit in my Porsche and drive it like an automatic .......... sooooooooo boring when it is repeated day after day after day Smiley

I am considering getting a GT3 instead.....but then I will have the dilema with PDK or not , as on the track to go fast PDK is fantastic !!! Specialy when one has to 'compete' agains other's  , ( like F430 scud ) and every second is important .

--

997.2 C2S, PDK, -20mm