JP66:
It looks OK. Much better than the Mustang, and way better than the Challenger. So you'd take this over a LP670 SV (with small wing)??? Are you sell your car and get the Camaro?

Yes! I would take a specced and slightly tuned Camaro SS over Murciealago!

I do not need to sell my car in order to buy a Camaro.

But as I stated above, my 928, a CGT and a one-77 are on a different level than the camaro.

My 928 already sounds like the camaro, though slightly better. It's lower and meaner and classier looking with the best interior of any car. It was designed for daily Autobahn triple digit driving.

Here is what you have to understand - silly horsepower numbers anything over 600 and top speeds above 160 or so are USELESS, only good for death or legal problems.

The thing about a lot of cars like lambo's is the PRICE TAG! Thats why so many people fawn over them. Its not a good looking car. Have you sat in one? I have, cramped and uncomfortable. Take away the sticker price awe that affects so many here and in the world and just judge the car on IT's MERITS - looks, sound, interior ergonomics - comfort, capability for real world driving. I have been on many a real world drive with all these cars you mention, a buddy had a rare Diablo, I always came home more happy that I owned my particular 928.

That's how I chose my 3 top cars - It just happens that 1 costs 25K and 1 costs 1.8 mill.

Back to the Camaro - its a car for driving around a city and having fun listening to that sound and stomping on the pedal and burning rubber and drifting a little. Its not for the highway and triple digits. Like all the reviewers and to my eyes, this thing is not "just OK", it is THE muscle car.

So I will take one in black with orange stripes, leather interior, engine worked up to 525 rwhp NORMALLY ASPIRATED, lowered slightly, and an exhaust built by me.

Here are the wheels;

cwheels.jpg

Here is one just slightly re-worked up to 470 rwhp;

And it would be fun but still not better than my top 3 nor a cls amg for a luxury type drive.