Mike S:
Lars997:

Mike, as far as I remember your list, you dont own a Lambo yet, arent you?

In this case its kind a simple question? You already have the F430. The SC might be a bit stronger, harsher, etc., but I still dont think that the F360SC can reach up to the F430. From my feeling (and I've driven 360 and 430/430SC many times) there are just worlds between a 360 and 430.

If you could get a 16M spider, that would be a different story. But for just another Coupe, you should try the Lambo. The Gallardo is a hot car, the Superleggera makes it complete. And, as there was nothing like this offered by Lambo before, it would be kind of a classic even in 10 years from now. Only thing which might top it, would be a Lambo Superleggera Spyder, but this car isnt available yet (but as rumours saying they might will launch one in Frankfurt IAA).

Hi Lars, the Lambo in my avatar is my car. I've had it for 2 years now Smiley

I do realise the 430 Scud is a total different car, but I don't want another 430 because of the fact that I'm not going to sell the current one. I'll wait for the F450 Scud/CS Smiley

Very clever move if Ferrari continues to stick to its F1 roots Smiley

However, a turbocharged 1500 kg F450 Scud/CS with DCT may not be as exciting and as sportive as the current Scuderia Smiley

--

ONUR

09 Audi TTS Ibis

07 997 Carrera S / 05 M3 Coupe / 03 M3 Coupe / 96 M3 Coupe EVO (ALL BUT HISTORY)