The Lambo - all lambo does is so-called collectables, everytime you turn around its a new name and "limited" edition. I had a car friend that i used to go on rides with he had a 1 of 10 limited edition Diablo. Still just a diablo to most everyone.

The Ferrari - The CS is probably the most collectable modern ferrari but it was surpassed by the 430 and then directly by the scud and soon by the 450 and its lightweight version. So eventually just another 8 cyl fcar.

You have a murcie and a 430 so those bases are covered, why not get something a little more special;

choices - Carrera GT, AM one77, or Zonda (of course you would have to save up for a few months, but you can enjoy the anticipation)

I am totally serious

But here is something to think about - since you are becoming the Jay Leno of SA. - get a truly unique and fun car. Buy a limited edition low mile RHD 928, GT, CS, or GTS and supercharge it or build a stoker engine. These have GT2 performance and the best all-around driving/ownership experience and are super rare.

Plus you could do the interior in champagne, that is Paul Champagne who is one of the best leather craftsmen around, a 928 owner, who does interior parts for primarily 928's. GT2 numbers with the most luxurious interior and then you would have a car that would get driven more than all the others.

champagne seats.jpg

champagne seats2.jpg