well folks..  had the chance to go and test drive the veyron last week in mulsheim, as i am seriously thinking about one... well all i can say .... i'm speechless.. plain speechless.. i have no words to describe, and after visisting, seeing how and from what its built and driving it, as weird as it may sound, its a cheap car ... a bargain, and they will never be another one.. 

as for the drive, its one of the easiest car to drive, very comfortable, and each time my feet floored the gas pedal, it was an... earthquake!!!! that thing is insane! sick fast and will destroy anything, absolutly anything on wheels. the speedo is faster than the rpm ! you see a car in the horizon, floor the gas pedal, take a 2G hit in your body, count to three, and find yourself  a milimeter away from his rear bumper... where you hit the brakes and after the airbrake deploys, you just dont understand how that insane car stopped...  and the sound.. oh my god the sound.. especially in the grand sport without the glass roof ... the whistle of the 4 turbo's when you hit the gas , and the sound of the 4 dump valves releasing the boost is unreal...SmileySmiley   

the gearbox is perfect.. in other words.. if you can then you SHOULD! IMG_0609.jpg

PS : mike, consider one, or arrange a test drive , you will be impressed of what you will experience. it makes all other cars around simply pointless and useless. 

Kudo's to Piech for his persistence that allowed such a cruise missile to exist, few or no man would have made this possible....

some pics. high rez availableIMG_0429.jpgIMG_0548.jpgIMG_0444.jpgIMG_0555.jpgIMG_0608.jpg

--
09 Ferrari 430 Scuderia