Well, finally after 7 months of waiting - the car is here - I picked it up this afternoon :D - The price increased by $5k but that was announced by Porsche.. The dealership threw in a bunch of freebies (Baby seat, rubber floor mats, cargo liner, tool kit, care kit and Porsche torch) they are also looking at getting me the illuminated door sills with the Cayenne in white and GTS in red though we can't find a part number for it. Looks like it has to be an exclusive new car option only :(

Also, for 2009 some options became standard for the middle east cars including Air suspension - so I got Air suspension though I wanted steel suspension but you can no longer get that option in the middle east.. However the car is still a blast to drive, it feels like my 911 just sits a bit higher :D

for now here are some pics to hold you guys over until I take some better shots including good shots of the beautiful red/black interior :D

--
05 Carrera S -20mm suspension Basalt Back/Terracotta 09 Cayenne GTS (GTS Red/Black) -- On order