MKSGR:
Lars997:
Many of my SLS friends are having a GT-R on order. They all think they hit the jackpot. They assume the the car goes double in price, once it is up for delivery. I can't believe that. I actually believe, that within a year you will see cars available 30% below MSRP. 

Apparently, some interested parties are spreading rumors that the GTR production will be limited to an annual maximum of less than 200 cars Smiley (no kidding)

Maybe your friends ordered based on this "info" Smiley If so, one should probably warn them before it is too late and they have to take delivery of the car Smiley

That's exactly the point. Also - delivery should have started this March, but is delayed towards October for the first client car. But by all fairness - those individuals (5 in total) I know, all are car addicts. Most of them own an entire collection of sportscars - but make a guess, most of them out of Affalterbach SmileySmiley And - as their previous black series or SLS are quiet stable in prize, they think the GT-R is the same. 

And yes - if you want a special GT you better wait for the black series. 

Nevertheless - money for value, buy a used one and it is a great car for the money. A bit like with the R8 - if I see used cars for 140k€ instead of 220k€, with only 5000 miles on the clock, hey - that's a steel.