Judging by our statistics, you're completely wrong.
So what do you want now? To close down the Cayman forum?

To be serious: the Cayman forum started a few months ago and it already has more than double the posts of the two years old AMG forum.
And of course there are other forums where people who want/own/like a Cayman can sing hallelujah to their master and worship "their" car. Rennteam.com isn't exactly the place to do that. And if you think that as a 911 addict, I don't say anything negative about the 911, just join me and my friends on the 997 forum. Same applies to the Cayenne, I already annoyed some people high up in the Porsche hierarchy because of my comments.

We try to be honest, always. Of course we aren't born with Porsche wisdom and of course we can be wrong too. But I still think that a forum which doesn't have ANY commercial ties or ads, a forum which is completely independent (we have no sponsors, not even sponsorship from Porsche) and a forum which has editors and moderators who are themselves sportscar and especially Porsche owners, is more trustable than those forums where they try to sell you products, where the moderators are nice to everybody to attract more users and posts and where they have to be careful what they recommend or not because of the sponsors.

And the best part about Rennteam.com is actually: we all do it for fun, we could shut down the forums today and nobody would really seriously care about it. Honestly. What we do here is to help other enthusiasts to learn and to make the right decision. And of course we, the editors and moderators, are involved in a constant learning process too.

To make it short: if people like it here, they're welcome. If not, well, they're welcome too...as long as they keep a civilized "tone" and don't try to "sell" BS to everybody. Period.