noone1:
Carlos from Spain:

Are you kidding noone, what is the big deal of wasting 30 minutes of your day for nothing? its not about being in a hurry, its about wasting your life in the middle of the road recharging a freaking car. To me its crazy that someone could be fine with that... maybe if I was 80 years old... scratch that, not even then 

Well, let's think about this for a minute:

Owning an EV means wasting 30 minutes of your day a few times a year when on long trips.
Owning an ICE means wasting time every time you need to fill up.

Who wastes more time over the life of ownership, the guy who can just plug his car in at home in 20 seconds, or the guy who actually has to stop or go out for fuel every week? Even if you live a mile away from the gas station it would take you 5-10 minutes every time you fill up. 

How about factoring in an oil change every month? That's gotta take at least 15-30 minutes.

I stop at the gas station once a week, and that's 5 minutes and several stations available on my way to work. I drive 200+ miles trips about twice a week, that's 60 minutes a week changing along the way, though most likely it won't even be along the way since there are few charging places, so 60min + the detour to the nearest changing post. You do the math. Might as well put on an Amish suit and go back to the horse and buggy...

Oil change every month? Smiley surely you know that oil changes are needed now every 30k or once a year now a days...

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS