Quote:
Carlos from Spain said:
Fernando was the fastest of the non-McLaren cars on the race

Finally we agree!
And finally you acknowledge that Feminando is getting owned by Kimi and Monty.
"The fastest non-McL driver..."????
You mean "He is faster than anybody else...expect for those who are faster than him"??? This makes no sense.
Why not say.."Homonso is the fastest non-Kimi driver."?
That would be more accurate.

That would also make him the 3rd fastest driver in F1...which is my point exactly: It's sad that the 3rd fastest driver can win a championship.
Yes, his car definately outLASTS Kimi's. No doubt about that.

Wouldn't it be more fun to get a champ that actually outDROVE the rest...not just outLASTED them??

Feminando will most likely claim the title. Hard pressed I realize this.
I jus find it sad that it isn't the fastest or most entertaining driver that wins.
And I really dont care if he's Finnish, Spanish, Turkish or any other nationality.
I actually had Monty as my favourite for a few seasons until I got tired of wathing his aggressive and braindead driving and seeing him retire.
Allahando is just as boring as Schumi, albeit not nearly as effective and skilled IMO.
I hope most people watch F1 to see exciting fights, clever tactics and brilliant maneuvers.
It's not Homondo's fault that the McLarens break down, and you cant win if your material isnt working.
But winning based on other drivers' bad fortune is a hollow victory in my book.
I would think you'd have more reason to celebrate Feminando's championship, if you knew he was not just the least unlucky driver, but also the best.

I'm looking forward to next week.
More opportunities for McL to break down.... and of course a crucial day for Homonso and Kimi....and for Carlito and Pip Dop Diddy Pid!