You are so out of touch from reality its not even funny, Dr.Phil. Get a grip on yourself. Fernando was the fastest of the non-McLaren cars on the race and made NO mistakes... once again. Can Kimi say the same thing today?
Thats how you become a champion at the and of the season. Yet another PERFECT race from Alonso.
Like brunner says, and Montoya brings it home once again with the same car. I can only imagine if Alonso or Schummacher had a McLaren too, what they would be able to do then!

Also, its my duty to break it to you but, when a driver gets out of the pit stop after pumping 100kg of fuel into the tank and gets passed by another driver who is running on an empty tank before his pit stop, its hardly called an overtake or worth getting exited about its Formula One 101 basics.

I understand your delusional state, so I will ignore your comment on "I thought spanish people in general had passion, guts, pride and hailed brave, manly performances." Like I said, get a grip or you are really going to suffer in just about one or two races