Right! Here we go again. I have been gainfully unemployed this week planning the New Forest Meet. The best date for all those at Ente'e Sussex Meet was 25th September and this also fits in well around the minefield of tourist events locally. Brief details are to meet at M3 Junction 9, drive south west of Winchester through Hursley to Romsey, then early lunch at a pub at Landford on the A36 www.thelandfordpoacher.co.uk then a drive from there through the New Forest taking in heathland and forest. Then a choice - either a drive to Bucklers Hard www.bucklershard.co.uk for refreshments and views of the beautiful Beaulieu River followed by a photostop at the Lepe Country Park overlooking the Solent and the Isle of Wight or a visit to the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, probably the finest automotive museum in the country. www.beaulieu.co.uk for more information. Time needed to take in the museum is 2 - 3 hours. The choice is yours! Estimated mileage from junction 9 on M3 to joining M27 at junction 2 is around 80 miles. Please note that most of the New Forest roads are limited to 40 mph because of the free running ponies, deer, donkeys, cows, pigs etc. But there are some challenging driving roads as well. I'm working on route maps at the moment - more details nearer the time.

So - who is up for it this time, regulars always welcome as would new faces, cars and colours! If anyone wants to come from outside the area, let me know and I can recommend places to stay.