Lord_Driftalot:

Oh sorry to hear you‘ve canceled your M3CS as it seemed to be a great car (wasn’t it COTY 2023?).

SL63 seems to be a fantastic car as well and looks great 😊 

The thing is: The M3 CS is an amazing car but for example I found the same car (just without ceramic brakes) at a German dealer for 130k EUR, at a steep discount. It sold within two days but it also proves that prices will go down and I don't want to pay 153k EUR for a M3 which two or three years later is worth 100k or so... Smiley

New M3 facelift is coming next year, also the M3 CS Touring.

Unfortunately I pissed off my sales guy and M GmbH, so it isn't very likely I can get another special edition model any time soon Smiley BUT since I was able to find M3 CS at a similar price range over the last couple of weeks, I think that there aren't many CS models to really hold their value. The M3 CS Touring could be an exception though but I'm not interested.

I knew how much I am going to miss a convertible, this was the major reason though I didn't go for the M3 CS.
We have maybe 6 months of sun/relatively warm weather here in Germany and I really enjoy driving with an open top, enjoying the sun on my face. It feels very relaxing. I guess I'm getting old. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)