Hi guys...

Just thought to post some pics, of some special 997's (colours and options)...I was driving home when I suddenly passed through a tennis club, I just turned my head and saw a bunch of 997S cabriolets and coupe's, so I inmediately turned and droved to the parking slot....

Many of you guys wanted to see pics of white 997S, so here there are...Very nice options, painted wheels, pccb's, pse's, carrera S font letters painted in red, interior in carbon, a very nice special green exteriour colour etc etc etc

I tooked pics for about 10minutes and 30minutes to see them more calm ...Then after 20mins over there, a german guy with the respective porsche official shirt came with a 996C4S cabriolet in white colour and pse, the sound was excellent, he did some standstill accelerations for me, the sound was hilarious, I always remember the pse sound as if it was a "nerve" the engine noise . He entered the parking slot and parked the C4S beside the rest of the cars, I was going to say hello and ask him what was all this for + say him that we have a cayenne turbo and a 997S, but inmediately another staff porsche member camed with a 987 boxster and went off , so I was there surrounded by various special 997's and 996's, I used another 10minutes to see some special features of those special options we don't have (like pccb's, pse, carbon interior, and the new cabriolet, which it was the first time I saw it ), then I went home, opened the garage and saw our 997S and c.turbo, I was like ..

Well I guess you want to see the pics, sorry for the BAAAD quality, this arre from my mobile phone, If I knew about this event I would have brought the digi.camera

I guess this event, was organised by porsche of germany, and was focused for the journalists or probably for the dsf tv channel ...Look to the map they had in one passenger seat, it showed the trip they where going to do..

Pic 1