The latest BMW models are amazing when it comes to quality.

I never thought I would say this but I love my Z4 M40i. Smiley I just got it as a daily driver and convertible but every time I drive it, I enjoy it tremendously. I love how it looks with that frozen (matte) grey color and the ride comfort is very good and still very sporty. This car is so fast for 340 hp...unbelievable. Stopped it at 10.0 sec flat from 100 to 200 kph, there is NO WAY IN HELL this car has 340 hp only. Rather something close to 400. I run it with Ulimate 102 fuel (102 octane Europe), so this could make a difference but these B58 engines, similar to the S58 engine (M3/M4) always produce more power. The steering is the only thing I don't like, can't feel much. Throttle response, even from a stop, is amazing for a turbo charged engine and even the exhaust sound is OK (not great though). Quality is top notch so far, no issues at all and the car has already 15000 km. Two software updates were already delivered OTA, no issues either everything works like a charm.

BMW really rocks and I really didn't have them on my radar anymore over the past 10 years or so. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)