Crown

Board: Motor Sports Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: [2022] Formula 1

kudryavchik:

Ferdie, thank you for support. I am also a bit wondered, when I came here in 2008, I expected that I will be secured from dumbs, but it seems, didnt work Smiley 

Let´s not call anyone dumb either. Smiley

There are many intelligent people with great insights in various fields. I just don't understand the need for hostility and the urge to be right on every single topic. And that is meant in general, not directed at a single member.

I am also here because of several people, with whom I like to communicate. If there was only the dirt like above (some are clearly nazi, like a "flexing Russian", laughably from a man from Asia living in Canada), I would exit. Now I think, considering how weak motorsport is represented here, I plan to make the topic on its history, technologies and tweaks, in my library there is also Josef Mickl book on aero (man behing merc t80 project, under F. Porsche), I will think about sharing some of my archives. 

Ferdie:
    kudryavchik:

Ferdie, thank you for support. I am also a bit wondered, when I came here in 2008, I expected that I will be secured from dumbs, but it seems, didnt work Smiley 

Let´s not call anyone dumb either. Smiley

There are many intelligent people with great insights in various fields. I just don't understand the need for hostility and the urge to be right on every single topic. And that is meant in general, not directed at a single member.

+1.

Read in a German paper (AMS) today that the car from Aston Martin is a complete desaster, hinting that buying the best experts in the market will not necessarily result in the best car, sad, but may be true given the performance shown. I think that HULK though performed very well given that it was his first long run in this car. Still, finishing last, I guess he will not only have to deal with muscle ache alone ...

Aston Martin is in very bad shape, both in road and race cars. On their F1 car, there were the rumors even before the test that they are thinking to develop a new chassis this year, because the current one is disastrous so much, that here is even no sense to develop it. We have to look what will happen, but for brand itself - its almost dead.

Ferdie:

Amen! Thank you, Ferdie.Smiley

--

Nicolas
    Macan S/Ex-997.1/997.2 S/991.1 S/991.1 C4 GTS

Sorry, I couldnt resist.

Whoopsy: "I am such a whore for great beef", Whoopsy, is it you? Smiley

84032_full.jpg

However, Whoopsy, when you finsh with beef, please come back. I think there is enough of offensive things above and we should come back to the topic. It will be healthy as for you - less stress, and for the forum overall, because lots of people, me too, want simply to exchange to opinions and knowledge they have on the topic.

If you had the aim to insult me, I must dissapoint you. I am trained to have an offensive things, being previously a public person, giving lots of interviews on TV and mass media, inevitably I have developed the armor (otherwise it is impossible, because the psychology will bring you down). So I had to train myself to resist, these are simply the things, the negatives of the work I've done previously being a public person.

I hope you will be able to calm down, and continue the normal talk.

On the topic. What is happening with mercedes, as I see it from lots of onboards. The problem is not the engine, I think and clearly not the air resistance, actually it should be less for mecr due to less frontal area that generates the drag (thanks to sidepods). 

The problem however is clear. The car generates such an amount of downforce that the suspension cannot keep up and start to lower the car to the level where the floor stops to work and throws the chassis up. If on straight it is not so critical, in corners it is a disaster. In high and mid speed corners that causes instability and additional stress in tyres. To lower this effect the team has to stregthen the suspension on compression and lighten on decompression, which in vice versa causes the excessive tyre wear during the corner exits (especially from low speed corners) and oversteer. 

I think, such a team as mercedes will work out the problem, they need 2-3 races more. Currently I dont think that the scale of problem is so critical that they have to develop the car from zero.

On ferrari - too early to say that they will be dominant. Their weakness - comparably high drag, their speed traps are not the best. Maybe they will be strong on high DF circuits, but on high speed tracks... we have to see.  

Ralf Schumacher: "Stroll should ask himself if he needs to find another hobby" angry

Ralf Schumacher criticizes Lance Stroll's performance in qualifying for the Bahrain Grand Prix and as a result of it, thinks he should think about finding another hobby. The Canadian lost to newcomer Nico Hülkenberg and calls his performance "shameful", just like Aston Martin's new car.

En español:

https://soymotor.com/noticias/ralf-schumacher-stroll-deberia-preguntarse-si-necesita-buscarse-otro-hobby-995376

To be fair Ralf also wasnt the best pilot:) Stroll is not bad, he had some nice races last year, but of course he isnt on par with Hulk.

JoeRockhead:

Ralf Schumacher: "Mick Schumacher should ask himself if he needs to find another hobby" angry

That also works Smiley

Magnussen 5th

Zhou Guanyu 10th on his first F1 race.

Mick Schumacher 11th (2nd year in F1 / Haas team) (+18secs to Magnussen)

tso:
    Whoopsy:

Come by anytime, I will clear the track for you to do a try out. Heck, I will even cover your hotel and food and beverage.

Does that count others, also if we just want to have fun Smiley

I am known for being a generous hostSmiley

--

kudryavchik:
    Whoopsy:

Oh, almost completely forgot.

IMG_0061.JPG

I didn't know the Russian feed got extra data off the F1TV feed. must be the Putin connection. My screen doesn't show 100kph or 200kph or 300kph. 

It was amazing you can conjured up those 100-200, or 200-400 time or whatever. 

Nice!!

Whoopsy, you fucked up again))) all your other insults - i am not bothered, its not my problem

Screenshot_20220322-122853_YouTube.jpg

https://youtu.be/RywYtHYQaiM

Ah what's new. I wake up to more garbage from you. Youtube? Not the official F1TV feeds? You sure those data overlays aren't delayed or whatnots? 

--

kudryavchik:

I am also here because of several people, with whom I like to communicate. If there was only the dirt like above (some are clearly nazi, like a "flexing Russian", laughably from a man from Asia living in Canada), I would exit. Now I think, considering how weak motorsport is represented here, I plan to make the topic on its history, technologies and tweaks, in my library there is also Josef Mickl book on aero (man behing merc t80 project, under F. Porsche), I will think about sharing some of my archives. 

Ah, resorting to personal attacks after getting exposed. Classic bullying tactics. Sorry bud, been through that all my life.

Only non-white in a white school will toughen up someone quickly.

I offered you a chance to actually prove yourself, to earn credibility. Guess you are turning it down and prefer to hide behind the keyboard. 

What else is there to say anymore🤷🏻‍♂️

--

No, there are no delays, except minimal ping (it doesnt influence the result, because there is no lag in data receipt, only ping). I recommend you to subscribe to this guy, he always publish full telemetry onboards. 

Whoopsy:
    kudryavchik:

Ah, resorting to personal attacks after getting exposed. Classic bullying tactics. Sorry bud, been through that all my life.

I offered you a chance to actually prove yourself, to earn credibility. Guess you are turning it down and prefer to hide behind the keyboard. 

Tear up your snot, white, non white, flexing Russian is your words. Maybe its time to stop whoopsy? I will omitt reacting on "prove yourself" bullshit. I offer you to get back to racing

Whoopsy:
    tso:
    Whoopsy:

Come by anytime, I will clear the track for you to do a try out. Heck, I will even cover your hotel and food and beverage.

Does that count others, also if we just want to have fun Smiley

I am known for being a generous hostSmiley

Smiley

kudryavchik:
    Whoopsy:
    kudryavchik:

Tear up your snot, white, non white, flexing Russian is your words. Maybe its time to stop whoopsy? I will omitt reacting on "prove yourself" bullshit. I offer you to get back to racing

You have some knowledge, a nice attribute, people will noticed and will give you proper respect in due time. Respect in earned, not given. Same with credibility. Flexing here will do you nothing. The is not your typical Civic forum where flexing seems to be the key to garner 'respect'. Not here. Doesn't matter how good you think you are, there are many here that's better at whatever you wanted to flex. 

Be respectful to others, and others will give the respect back to you. You are treated as how you treated others. 

But if you still want to do it your way, my offer for you to prove it to us still stands. It's not 'bullshit', it's called real shit. On street it's called put up or shut up. 

--

Whoopsy, I dont understand you, sorry. You are very annoying and like many women can't stop, you repeat the same thing again again and again. I dont need your respect, you are simply Whoopsy with avatar for me, something digital and quite annoying. Like a fly or mosquito that takes some of my attention and shit the forum tree where I want to talk about autosport. Basta.  

This thread has become ponderous. 

kudryavchik:

Whoopsy, I dont understand you, sorry. You are very annoying and like many women can't stop, you repeat the same thing again again and again. I dont need your respect, you are simply Whoopsy with avatar for me, something digital and quite annoying. Like a fly or mosquito that takes some of my attention and shit the forum tree where I want to talk about autosport. Basta.  

And this, is your problem, not mine.🤷🏻‍♂️

You are trying to see things centered around yourself. Subjective.

Respect is from the community as a whole to you, not just from a single person. In the last few months, you have annoyed a good majority of them, and if you think I am annoying you, that's just mean I did the community a favour.Smiley

I never forced you to do anything, you could always ignore me that's very welcome also. 

Concentration is the key, don't get easily distracted then😎

--

kudryavchik:

No, there are no delays, except minimal ping (it doesnt influence the result, because there is no lag in data receipt, only ping). I recommend you to subscribe to this guy, he always publish full telemetry onboards. 

And he is only focusing on the top guy, just one or 2 cars. 

You can't see the whole field with him. ON F1TV I can watch the whole race from each of the 20 cars.

The key to observe relative performance is to look at the whole field, especially the midfielders. Not the top guys. They are the outliers.

Haas and Alfa made a big jump in performance, That cannot be just aero alone, which also means the Ferrari engine got a lot stronger. 

All the Mercedes engined cars are at the back of the grid, that tells you they aren't making as much power as the Ferrari or Honda.

Leclerc vs Verstappen, Gasly with K-Mag, Honda vs Ferrari power. Especially the Leclerc Verstappen battle, Leclerc knew he has extra performance on demand, hence why he doesn't mind giving up turn 1 in order to get back at Verstappen by turn 4. If his power level is iffy, he wouldn't have done that. 

Subtle little things. It's not always about the stop watch time. 

--

You are right there. But unfortunately, f1tv doesnt show the onboard telemetry. The only thing where f1tv is great - historical archives, I used my subscription for this.

I think for now, after the first stage, that the alfa and haas success is mostly due to the fact that aston and mclaren have failed with their chassis. Both aston and mclaren have built bad cars.

On ferrari and red bull - too early to say, we dont know, maybe the next stage ferrari will fail and then couldnt keep up with the development. From the onboard in quali it was clear that rb has an advantage in top speed. Is it the engine or aero... We have to watch more races. We need about 2-3 more races to get to understanding of the real ranking.

Whoopsy:
    kudryavchik:

And this, is your problem, not mine.🤷🏻‍♂️

You are trying to see things centered around yourself. Subjective.

Respect is from the community as a whole to you, not just from a single person. In the last few months, you have annoyed a good majority of them, and if you think I am annoying you, that's just mean I did the community a favour.Smiley

I never forced you to do anything, you could always ignore me that's very welcome also. 

Concentration is the key, don't get easily distracted then😎

Simply the team of ham fans, thinking I am a ver fan. False. I am porsche fan. Enmanuel goes separate - he didnt like that i dont support f1 rainbow movement. I see it that way. I hate rainbow and blm movement, they are fake in their aims, however have lots of gay friends, also gay and afroamericans simoltaneously, they simply dont make me join them in their hobby. All good.

I havent come there to be liked by everyone.

kudryavchik:

I havent come there to be liked by everyone.

Doing a great job! Congrats 🥂👍🏼💪🏽👌🏾🌈

--

997.2 4S / BMW 745e / Donkervoort GT 

Topspeed:
    JoeRockhead:

Ralf Schumacher: "Mick Schumacher should ask himself if he needs to find another hobby" angry

That also works Smiley

Magnussen 5th

Mick was been hit by Ocon in the first lap, this has to be taken into account. However, K Mag performed much better in qualifying.

Josef:
    Topspeed:
    JoeRockhead:

That also works Smiley

Magnussen 5th

Mick was been hit by Ocon in the first lap, this has to be taken into account. However, K Mag performed much better in qualifying.

That's right. I don't know if his car got slighly damaged from that hit but overrall I think MSC underperformed.

Saudi Arabian GP will be new track for Magnussen. MSC should have a slighly advantage there.

indecision, what's going on, guys. 

I thought RT was the king of all bushes when it cam down to mature discussion on a car forum.

The Mercs are a strong engines, and certainly will prove so if the Honda's keep conking out indecision

My love to all you ladies. cool

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October 2014.

991 GT3.2 pick up April/May 2018. ( Hairy Chest Spec ).

Vauxhall Zafira 1.6 Exclusive pick up June 2013. ( Shit Box )

Rennteam Hairy Chest Advisor.

There are no engine problems on Honda side. 

Luv u 2 

kudryavchik:

You are right there. But unfortunately, f1tv doesnt show the onboard telemetry. The only thing where f1tv is great - historical archives, I used my subscription for this.

I think for now, after the first stage, that the alfa and haas success is mostly due to the fact that aston and mclaren have failed with their chassis. Both aston and mclaren have built bad cars.

On ferrari and red bull - too early to say, we dont know, maybe the next stage ferrari will fail and then couldnt keep up with the development. From the onboard in quali it was clear that rb has an advantage in top speed. Is it the engine or aero... We have to watch more races. We need about 2-3 more races to get to understanding of the real ranking.

Of course it's too early to draw any concrete conclusion. But the engine development is locked in already. Only thing they can improve on is reliability. And aero. 

Handling problem caused by missing the mark on car development has no effect on car acceleration. That's just pure engine output. 

Red Bull has indicated their problems with cars lies with the fuel pickup pump, which is a spec part. They might have to re-blend their fuel mix in order to not cause more problems down the road as the other teams doesn't seem to have the same issue.

At first glance Gasly's retirement is from the fire, but it would seems his engine also seized before the rest of the drivetrain overheat and caught fire, so it would be correct to assume his fuel pump is also the issue. 

This weekend's race is a high speed hp circuit, engine differences will be magnified and one should be able to rank the engines even more. 

--

I do enjoy this thread, all the technical details discussed here (please no offense intended), as l do not understand these fully and l do not really care.l just want to be entertained  and currently, l must say, l feel like this was the best start in a F1 season in years !! blushblushblush

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    774627 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    440222 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    262011 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    260270 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    84818 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5442 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

879301 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    814101 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM