Crown

Board: Motor Sports Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: [2022] Formula 1

Enmanuel:

I’ll try to keep up 

Keep try) I believe in you:) 

Guys, you are so united in your stable. Of course you can keep trying, but the most you will get - shit this topic. I am not sure that other readers will like it, so it will be healthy to stop this shit flow. 

Once again, does anybody have the F1 power unit ranking info, maybe with digits. Thanks. 

What’s your experience in the racing world, Kudryavchik? Are you employed by a racing team?

--

997.2 4S / BMW 745e / Donkervoort GT 

spudgun:

What’s your experience in the racing world, Kudryavchik? Are you employed by a racing team?

Whats your mother name?

P. S. On your wish guys, I see you want to flood up with shit the whole topic and cant stop... I cant see your aims, but you make worse yourselves, because as I see you take everything close to heart. No issue for me

Was a simple question, since you are clearly knowledgeable in this field. 

--

spudgun:

Was a simple question, since you are clearly knowledgeable in this field. 

Dear Spudgun, if you were interested in what I do, you could ask me personally in private chat. As, how I see, you post the private messages here in public, I cant consider your qustions, quite private ones, seriously. I hope on your understanding.

If you have questions about the technologies in LMP1 (including group 5, group 6, group 7, group c, imsa gtp) and F1 (including 750 and 850 kg formula and formula libre - streamliners of avus rennen and record weeks) , I will answer you, no problem. If I dont know something, i can consult you which books to read and where it is possible to get the info. Even give you the books located on my cloud or my friend's web site, which is partner site of Porsche Russland. 

‘Are you experienced in the racing world?’’ a private question. 

2EB143FE-A685-415C-B9C3-C03FBC31D90B.jpeg

--

spudgun:

‘Are you experienced in the racing world?’’ a private question. 

2EB143FE-A685-415C-B9C3-C03FBC31D90B.jpeg

Sorry Spudgun, but you lose your time, I thought my previous post was clear, what I do is not your business

spudgun:

Nikita, serious question: how old are you? 17?

That appears optimistic. 

kudryavchik:

Guys, you are so united in your stable. Of course you can keep trying, but the most you will get - shit this topic. I am not sure that other readers will like it, so it will be healthy to stop this shit flow

Once again, does anybody have the F1 power unit ranking info, maybe with digits. Thanks. 

Oh, you actually do realized that. 

We are all waiting for you to finish with your tantrum. 

Unless of course you want to try flex some more and think that will make people take you more seriously. 🤷🏻‍♂️

--

Whoopsy:
    kudryavchik:

Guys, you are so united in your stable. Of course you can keep trying, but the most you will get - shit this topic. I am not sure that other readers will like it, so it will be healthy to stop this shit flow

Unless of course you want to try flex some more and think that will make people take you more seriously. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I have asked one question, Whoopsy, scroll up - where from you have taken the engine ranks. I am repeating this question 100th time, but your electorate cant stop.

More detailed question, based on what info do you rank the engine manufacturers?

Thx

I think the lack of a direct response should be sufficient to indicate that NO is the answer. Nobody here has the exact power output figures for these engines. Asked and answered.

So yes this years cars don't really look as serious a piece of business as last year's cars; and yet I really like them much better. Also, really liked kicking off the season with a Ferrari 1,2

Gladstone:

I think the lack of a direct response should be sufficient to indicate that NO is the answer. Nobody here has the exact power output figures for these engines. Asked and answered.

So yes this years cars don't really look as serious a piece of business as last year's cars; and yet I really like them much better. Also, really liked kicking off the season with a Ferrari 1,2

I am afraid you are right, empty talks as usual... And empty analysis. 

On the cars, in some ways the new cars have some elements of formula e, however the side silouette is very beautiful. Also what is nice - all cars are very different mechanically. Paint them all white and you will clearly recognize the team. 

Gladstone:

Agree with your statement on Ferrari.  The cars look incredible and have the performance.  There’s potential for high entertainment value this season.  

kudryavchik:
    Whoopsy:
    kudryavchik:

I have asked one question, Whoopsy, scroll up - where from you have taken the engine ranks. I am repeating this question 100th time, but your electorate cant stop.

More detailed question, based on what info do you rank the engine manufacturers?

Thx

Hmm, have you even been watching the race? 

I thought you said you are 'very involved' with racing, yet you can't see simple performance differences? Really? That's really weird. What kind of racing are you involved in? Bench racing? Horse racing? Or keyboard typing racing? 

Perhaps subscribed to F1TV for the season, and then go have a look at each of the cars' runs from corner exit. Simple observations is all that's need to put the engines in their relative ranking. Don't even need 'absolute' power in 'digits'. 

This is basic motorsport racing stuff yet you don't even know? 

Here is car acceleration 101 for you.

F1 cars might vary in weight, but they are in the same ballpark.

Aero do play a role, but at low speed it's marginal, can be ignored.

How quickly can a car accelerate is a function of the engine's output vs available tire grip, and since F1 cars run on spec tires, grip can be ignore.

What's left is engine output. If car A is picking up speed faster than car B, car A's engine is stronger than car B. 

Whatever exact engine output is irrelevant as the relative performance of each other is being compared. 

Maybe in Russia you guys do things differently as it's just all bench racing so exact numbers are important, so like my 350hp trumps your 325hp and whatever. Or my 420.23hp at 7541rpm is better than your 420.3 at 6003rpm.

Weird obsession with 'exact' digits. I don't even quote that when talking about my 918. It's supposed to be 887hp, but every engine out the factory make at least that, if not more, so an exact number is meaningless. When people asked, I just say 880hp. Or simply 'over 800'. On the other hand, kids LOVED exact numbers, adults doesn't go chase down the last digit, but kids always do, when I said 880, I get corrected a lot by kids that obsessed with cars that say no, it's 887!

After all that and if you still wanted to nail down the 'exact' output of those engines, feel free to jump on your IG or Twitter and post the question to the manufacturers and see how they will respond to you. 

--

Whoopsy:
    kudryavchik:
    Whoopsy:
    kudryavchik:

Thx

Hmm, have you even been watching the race? 

I thought you said you are 'very involved' with racing, yet you can't see simple performance differences? Really? That's really weird. What kind of racing are you involved in? Bench racing? Horse racing? Or keyboard typing racing? 

Perhaps subscribed to F1TV for the season, and then go have a look at each of the cars' runs from corner exit. Simple observations is all that's need to put the engines in their relative ranking. Don't even need 'absolute' power in 'digits'. 

This is basic motorsport racing stuff yet you don't even know? 

Here is car acceleration 101 for you.

F1 cars might vary in weight, but they are in the same ballpark.

Aero do play a role, but at low speed it's marginal, can be ignored.

How quickly can a car accelerate is a function of the engine's output vs available tire grip, and since F1 cars run on spec tires, grip can be ignore.

What's left is engine output. If car A is picking up speed faster than car B, car A's engine is stronger than car B. 

Whatever exact engine output is irrelevant as the relative performance of each other is being compared. 

Maybe in Russia you guys do things differently as it's just all bench racing so exact numbers are important, so like my 350hp trumps your 325hp and whatever. Or my 420.23hp at 7541rpm is better than your 420.3 at 6003rpm.

Weird obsession with 'exact' digits. I don't even quote that when talking about my 918. It's supposed to be 887hp, but every engine out the factory make at least that, if not more, so an exact number is meaningless. When people asked, I just say 880hp. Or simply 'over 800'. On the other hand, kids LOVED exact numbers, adults doesn't go chase down the last digit, but kids always do, when I said 880, I get corrected a lot by kids that obsessed with cars that say no, it's 887!

After all that and if you still wanted to nail down the 'exact' output of those engines, feel free to jump on your IG or Twitter and post the question to the manufacturers and see how they will respond to you. 

Ok, Ill check your observations, simply measurung the 100-200 and 100-250 kph acceleration rates.

Measured. Q3, after the exit from 10th corner, Ferrari 150-250 3-3.05 secs, rb 2,95 secs. 200-300 rb is noticeably faster. Ferrari a bit faster on corners and it seems has a bit better grip out of very slow corners. But its not about power but setup and suspension (i dont know anyone who would measure the ice power from low speeds when mechanical grip is vital...) 

All in all I dont see the confirmation of your words, sorry. I see that rb has more power or less drag, but its worse in corners in Bahrain. Too much variables to get it right.

Sorry, your 918 experience is not interesting to me...

P. S. You say that tyres are spec and can be ignored... Wow... For your info, every car heats the tyres in different way, setup is different, more over CONFIG is different. 2 teams use pushrod at the rear, others pullrod. Corner exit is a major thing where lap time is made, but you ignore the role of chassis... 

"and since F1 cars run on spec tires, grip can be ignore" - total mess. Tell this to the guys who work on mechanical and aero grip... Mechanical engineers who work on suspension will be insulted enlightened​​​

kudryavchik:

Measured. Q3, after the exit from 10th corner, Ferrari 150-250 3-3.05 secs, rb 2,95 secs. 200-300 rb is noticeably faster. Ferrari a bit faster on corners and it seems has a bit better grip out of very slow corners. But its not about power but setup and suspension (i dont know anyone who would measure the ice power from low speeds when mechanical grip is vital...) 

All in all I dont see the confirmation of your words, sorry. I see that rb has more power or less drag, but its worse in corners in Bahrain. Too much variables to get it right.

Sorry, your 918 experience is not interesting to me...

P. S. You say that tyres are spec and can be ignored... Wow... For your info, every car heats the tyres in different way, setup is different, more over CONFIG is different. 2 teams use pushrod at the rear, others pullrod. Corner exit is a major thing where lap time is made, but you ignore the role of chassis... 

There goes your creditability............I didn't know Red Bull or Ferrari got special mediums or softs at their disposal.

You being Russian must have some special insider knowledge. 🤷🏻‍♂️

P.S. it would seems your social media has been found. Those are nice 'racing' lingerie, is that what your racing experience amounts to? Who shoots the fastest with each lingerie? Smiley

--

WIth me being a mod, I will let other mods step in to decide if something is over the line or not. wink So don't worry, I am not going to suddenly give you a warning or whatever. 

--

Yeah sorry guys that pm-ed me. I could try to do the ignore thingy. But this is such a nice piece of nicely cooked prime rib served on a silver platter, I really can't resist. I am such a whore for great beef. 🤷🏻‍♂️

--

Oh, almost completely forgot.

IMG_0061.JPG

I didn't know the Russian feed got extra data off the F1TV feed. must be the Putin connection. My screen doesn't show 100kph or 200kph or 300kph. 

It was amazing you can conjured up those 100-200, or 200-400 time or whatever. 

Nice!!

--

One more thing, have you been on a race track seeing things first hand?

Like how an equally powered car pulling away or getting wheeling in because of a difference in corner exit speed? Or how about two cars with different power differentials? Be it the more powerful car or the less powerful car?

I have. In all situations. Racing in Cup cars with same power output in Europe, in wet or dry. Lapping at my track with my 918 vs someone else with less power. Or with my Clubsport against cars with 500-600-700hp out of corners. Even when I might have better cornering speed with slicks. Which can only do so much. 

Please do tell us you track/racing experiences. I have close to if not over 10,000 laps on my track over the years. Our track, Area 27, has a more than 1km straight after the 1st turn which is heavily banked and 2 more straights that my 918 can easily break 200km/hr. I know what hp differences can do to separate cars on track. 

Go google my track, and give me comments about it with your 'expertise'.

You claimed you are with a race team or something right? Come by anytime, I will clear the track for you to do a try out. Heck, I will even cover your hotel and food and beverage. Just come and show me what you got, since you claimed you are that much better than me. I will even stream the whole thing to Rennteam just so there won't be any claim of being biased. 

Our track rental is ~$17k a day, with food and beverage and lodging, all in it's a 20k package, unless you want to come in with like the Le Mans crew with like 50 people, then it might be 30k or something. and if you want to ship over 'your' race car to do the try out, that can also be arranged. As long as you show up, I will cover everything outside of airfare. 

If you really want to, I can also arranged to have like Netflix to do the cover story, just so you can discredit me more publicly if you can. 

--

Whoopsy:

Come by anytime, I will clear the track for you to do a try out. Heck, I will even cover your hotel and food and beverage.

Does that count others, also if we just want to have fun Smiley

I don’t understand at all the personal attacks. I never saw that from the Russian at all. While he asks about digits in a funny way I am going to assume it is a language barrier thing. We all have issues in that regard. He certainly is entertaining and tries hard to contribute. 
    Given he likely does not own supercars, like most of us, I find the rubbing his nose in it very unsportsmanlike. Seriously Whoopsy, you are doing well enough you don’t need to do this. 

Leawood911:

I don’t understand at all the personal attacks. I never saw that from the Russian at all. While he asks about digits in a funny way I am going to assume it is a language barrier thing. We all have issues in that regard. He certainly is entertaining and tries hard to contribute. 
    Given he likely does not own supercars, like most of us, I find the rubbing his nose in it very unsportsmanlike. Seriously Whoopsy, you are doing well enough you don’t need to do this. 

Thank you! I was about to write the same. Rennteam used to be a place where people exchanged views and learned from each other. No matter the origin, background or language. Now it is primarily a pissing contest with personal attacks, surprisingly often from moderators. I have honestly lost interest to contribute especially since it most often seems to end in some existential discussion.

I also don´t understand why some people are so easily offended by Nikita's statements, as grown up men we should be able to tolerate that. Some of his comments on race cars and racing are very valid. 

Whoopsy:

Oh, almost completely forgot.

IMG_0061.JPG

I didn't know the Russian feed got extra data off the F1TV feed. must be the Putin connection. My screen doesn't show 100kph or 200kph or 300kph. 

It was amazing you can conjured up those 100-200, or 200-400 time or whatever. 

Nice!!

Whoopsy, you fucked up again))) all your other insults - i am not bothered, its not my problem

Screenshot_20220322-122853_YouTube.jpg

https://youtu.be/RywYtHYQaiM

Leawood911:

Leawood, thanks for support, but it is not necessary. Whoopsy is clearly angry because all the analyses he writes is a bull shit, and every time he steps the same mine. He is simply not clever.

About cars - I dont prefer to publicly show what i have or have not. Never. But Whoopsy shouldnt worry about my subscriptions, I live in 3 countries. Favourite car - i love 718 cayman. Very nice compromise between price and performance, fun enought. 

Ferdie:
    Leawood911:

Thank you! I was about to write the same. Rennteam used to be a place where people exchanged views and learned from each other. No matter the origin, background or language. Now it is primarily a pissing contest with personal attacks, surprisingly often from moderators. I have honestly lost interest to contribute especially since it most often seems to end in some existential discussion.

I also don´t understand why some people are so easily offended by Nikita's statements, as grown up men we should be able to tolerate that. Some of his comments on race cars and racing are very valid. 

Ferdie, thank you for support. I am also a bit wondered, when I came here in 2008, I expected that I will be secured from dumbs, but it seems, didnt work Smiley 

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    759775 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    433844 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    259767 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    256922 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    80612 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5308 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

870763 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    805811 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM