Crown

Board: Motor Sports Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: [2022] Formula 1

FXJ-TDcXEAEEhio.jpeg

That trademark Toto smirk got wiped off fast.

https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/1545433535204425734?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E15454335352044...

FIA MUST INTERVENE IMMEDIATELY TO SAVE MERCEDES!!!!!!

GONNA BE A FINE RACE BETWEEN FERRARI AND REDBULL, AND CONGRATULATIONS TO HAAS!!!!!  AND ALPINE!Smiley

FORZA FERRARISmileySmiley

I hope you can pardon me for caps as eye prob lets,,,,  Congrats to Sky sport for stunning video, and the OsterReich Ring for such a beautiful and captivating track.

drinkin' again

FXKCnjkX0AMfvq7.jpeg

watt:

Ooooooo --- Lewee the Undriveable!  Nick, you may be right, that he's hit his expiration.

FXJ-J5sXwAEO31n.jpeg

We know you hate Hamilton with a passionSmiley

--

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-f1-needs-to-get-turbo-hybrid-future-right/10334603/

F1's  poster child for the woke movement on the future.

Weird that he didn't say anything during his winning years at Red Bull. 

--

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/leclerc-just-wants-a-clean-race-following-ferrari-f1-disaster/10335085/

Wanna guess what new avenue Ferrari will think of to fuck up Leclerc again?

My prediction, blown engine, botched pitstop, tops the list.

Or a crash at turn 1 with Verstappen. 

Either Sainz wins again or Perez, putting pressure on Red Bull and Ferrari to rethink who could be the one to win the WDC. 

Imagine Verstappen being reduced to a #2 at Red Bull...........

Gonna be a great plot line for Netflix seeing Jos blowing up in the garage. But Perez fully earned his place to be Abel to challenge for the WDC, he has gone from a paid driver to really shining in difficult conditions.

Or, if Sainz wins again, will there be another walk out from the other side of the garage for the podium?

--

watt:

That trademark Toto smirk got wiped off fast.

https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/1545433535204425734?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E15454335352044...

FIA MUST INTERVENE IMMEDIATELY TO SAVE MERCEDES!!!!!!

GONNA BE A FINE RACE BETWEEN FERRARI AND REDBULL, AND CONGRATULATIONS TO HAAS!!!!!  AND ALPINE!Smiley

FORZA FERRARISmileySmiley

Mercedes were never the focus for this year, they never earned it. They aren't the team to beat this year, not sure why some people still wanted to focus on them. Red Bull and Ferrari are the big draw fro this year. 

Didn't recall anyone paid that much attention to a non contention team last year............

I would much rather hear more about the civil war going in the Ferrari garage for example. Or how Horner is getting his blood pressure right up there worrying about his not legal floor........

Oh, and the random garbage spilled out by Marko on his own drivers. Yuki needs a new psychologist? Would that be the same one that Max got? Or they gonna hire another one? How about how can Yuki learned so much swear words in such a short time, he is so fluent in those, it's like his mother tongue. When will he swear in Japanese?

How about at which race Red Bull and Ferrari will be forced to abandon their upgrades? It's confirmed both of them don't have enough budget space to continue their development now that the cap raise is only 4.3mil. Will they be playing chicken against each other on stopping?

So many more interesting storylines this year.

--

Whoopsy:
    watt:

Ooooooo --- Lewee the Undriveable!  Nick, you may be right, that he's hit his expiration.

FXJ-J5sXwAEO31n.jpeg

That's very wrong - I do not hate anyone, as I have said I respect Lewee for his accomplishments. You're then who said he's expired and I just concurred... make up your mind

Topspeed:
    JoeRockhead:

Russell has beaten Hamilton in what, all but 1 race this year now that he's in the same car? Let the excuses begin..

That didn't age well. Hamilton was faster than Russell today until both crashed. Seems like Hamilton is no longer being the lab rat testing parts and setups. When both have the same setup he has been quicker than Russell. It's hard to swallow for haters...but well it's life.

Perez starting P13. He was obviously out of limits in Q2 but FIA has different rules when Red Bull is at fault. Took them a while to penalize the RB driver. That infraction was so clear live during Q2...

Yes Hamilton was 2 tenths quicker and he did hit the wall before Russell as well. I guess I stand corrected. Smiley

Russel ahead again??

60BDFBE7-1133-49F6-93FC-4367E125B3A9.jpeg

watt:
    Whoopsy:
    watt:

FXJ-J5sXwAEO31n.jpeg

That's very wrong - I do not hate anyone, as I have said I respect Lewee for his accomplishments. You're then who said he's expired and I just concurred... make up your mind

Whatever floats your boat, I do not judge. SmileySmiley

--

Nick, how old are you?  I'm guessing 18.

watt:

Nick, how old are you?  I'm guessing 18.

12. Maybe. Or it could be 8.

Can't remember. 

But for sure it had to be 6, that's what my gf told me, always, she keep saying you are acting like a 6 year old. 

Guess my answer is 6 then. 

🤷🏻‍♂️

--

Yeah, I should be 6, if I am not 7.

Or 8.

Or 12.

Could be 18.

Might even be 33, Or. 44.

Personally I like the number 50, But most definitely I am not 50. I also like 27 but that's Gilles' number.

It could also be 95, that's my race car number when I am not in Colorado.

In Colorado my number is 420. 

Feel free to take you pick. wink

--

JoeRockhead:
    Topspeed:
    JoeRockhead:

Russell has beaten Hamilton in what, all but 1 race this year now that he's in the same car? Let the excuses begin..

That didn't age well. Hamilton was faster than Russell today until both crashed. Seems like Hamilton is no longer being the lab rat testing parts and setups. When both have the same setup he has been quicker than Russell. It's hard to swallow for haters...but well it's life.

Perez starting P13. He was obviously out of limits in Q2 but FIA has different rules when Red Bull is at fault. Took them a while to penalize the RB driver. That infraction was so clear live during Q2...

Yes Hamilton was 2 tenths quicker and he did hit the wall before Russell as well. I guess I stand corrected. Smiley

Russel ahead again??

60BDFBE7-1133-49F6-93FC-4367E125B3A9.jpeg

Hamilton was faster in Q1 and Q2, like I said. In Q3 he aborted his first lap. Maybe he felt something was wrong(rear) or did a mistake(which is very unusual)?

Then both crashed.

Mercedes are the 3rd best car so Russell being 5th when Hamilton didn't have a chance to improve his lap is nothing surprising. Mercedes should be 5th and 6th, without crashes.

Let’s hear from the man himself:

Reflecting on his crash after qualifying, Hamilton said: “I’m incredibly disappointed in myself, ultimately, and so sorry to the team. Everybody worked so hard to put this car together and I never like to bring it back damaged, and we were fighting for a top-three I think. I don’t have an answer for it. I swapped the back end in Turn 7 and that was that.”

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.im-incredibly-disappointed-in-myself-says-hamilton-as-mercedes-drivers.60WictI92vkoN9uEJSYEn8.html

Gasly and Albon, typical Red Bull drivers. Pushing other drivers off the track.

Hamilton behind Russell again? Madness! Tough break for the best driver ever to sit behind a steering wheel. frown

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 12.14.18 PM.png

And then I'm the one "living in a Fantasy World"

I don't know which Sprint did you watch but if you watched the REAL LIFE Sprint you would know what happened. Gasly hit Hamilton at the start. After that Hamilton overtook Bottas and then he was behind MSC which had DRS (from Mag). Haas has been very strong on this track.

Haters ignoring facts as usual.

I hope Sainz doesn't crash them both out tomorrow....

Topspeed:

I don't know which Sprint did you watch but if you watched the REAL LIFE Sprint you would know what happened. Gasly hit Hamilton at the start. After that Hamilton overtook Bottas and then he was behind MSC which had DRS (from Mag). Haas has been very strong on this track.

I know. I find it interesting that when he doesn’t start on pole with the fastest car, he hardly ever wins. Odd, that. He gets the results the car is capable of, like everyone else, of course with a little luck and team strategy being the differentiators. 

JoeRockhead:
    Topspeed:

I know. I find it interesting that when he doesn’t start on pole with the fastest car, he hardly ever wins. Odd, that. He gets the results the car is capable of, like everyone else, of course with a little luck and team strategy being the differentiators. 

You mean like Verstappen, Alonso, Vettel, etc?

The man did win 3 WDC titles without driving the fastest car you know? 2008, 2017, 2018. 

Give the man some credits. He has earned everything he has right now by merits. Nothing was given to him since birth. 

--

Are you sure @JoeRockhead? He won 5 times last year and he did not started from pole position. Mercedes was the 2nd best car most of the season.

I know it's hard to swallow that Hamilton are still relevant and competitive. You will have to suffer a couple more years until he retires. Smiley

He’ll be gone end of this year unless things turn around for him. RUS is the Mercedes’ number 1 now, and his ego is too big to be an also-ran. 

Whoopsy:
    CGX car nut:

You have specific data to back up your claims? Post it so we can all see how correct you are once again. 

Yo must be incredibly lazy, can't even take 5 seconds to do a search. Or you didn't want to know you were wrong.

Here is a quick one for you to get you started.

Since when does a couple of YouTube videos without a smidgeon of corroborating FIA data qualify as evidence?  You would be laughed out of any courtroom in the States, if you presented this as proof of wrongdoing on the part of Red Bull and Ferrari w.r.t. the FIA’s proposed TD.  There’s nothing here, until real data is provided, beyond hopium.  

One too can speculate: Based on your irrational postings re. F1, you’re a petulant 12 year old boy.  Prove me wrong.  

Nice atmosphere here! 😄

--

997.2 4S / BMW 745e / Donkervoort GT 

It’s not just the speculated Red Bull and Ferrari floors, Mercedes uses a split floor…

B1A4EA29-A08A-4DFE-860D-150534A29B9A.jpeg

Great race. Lots of overtakes and action.

Another podium for Hamilton and Russell 4th. Nice weekend for Mercedes. Smiley

CGX car nut:

Since when does a couple of YouTube videos without a smidgeon of corroborating FIA data qualify as evidence?  You would be laughed out of any courtroom in the States, if you presented this as proof of wrongdoing on the part of Red Bull and Ferrari w.r.t. the FIA’s proposed TD.  There’s nothing here, until real data is provided, beyond hopium.  

One too can speculate: Based on your irrational postings re. F1, you’re a petulant 12 year old boy.  Prove me wrong.  

Quite alright if you don't possess the intelligence to process information logically and deduce the most probable outcome. 

People like you only see what you wanted to see, ignoring everything else.

Fact: FIA while investigating the porpoising issue, uncovered some teams running illegal floors.

Fact: FIA had already collected a bunch of data regarding floor heights.

Fact: Horner is the loudest voice against such investigation.

Fact Mercedes never opposed such an investigation.

Now why would Horner be against such a thing? Unless of course he has something to lose. 

Will us public know what the investigation outcome? Perhaps, or it could be covered up like the Ferrari fuel flow issue.

The results in the 2nd half of the season will be a telling sign as to whether it is indeed Red Bull and Ferrari running illegal floors, or they were legal after all and doesn't lose any performance against the field. 

And if indeed the floors on Red Bull and Ferrari are legal to start with and no changes needed, I would gladly say I was wrong in my assessment, but with all current information available, that's not a likely conclusion. 

Are you man enough to admit you are wrong? The answer is also not likely. People like you never admit wrongdoings. 🤷🏻‍♂️

--

lexs4:

It’s not just the speculated Red Bull and Ferrari floors, Mercedes uses a split floor…

B1A4EA29-A08A-4DFE-860D-150534A29B9A.jpeg

The planks can still be rigidly mounted even when it's a split. The issue at hand isn't whether the planks are 1 piece or not, it's some teams running a bendy rear sections where it will bend upwards and reduces wear. 

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    766211 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    437636 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    261537 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    258405 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    82962 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5339 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

877766 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    810242 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM