Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: [2021] Lucid Air (900v, 113 kWh, 1080HP, 517miles(832Km) range)

Leawood911:

Wow. You can say anything at all about any cars. I did not write anything at all about your Tesla opinions. You are welcome to them. My entire point was about insulting people and that I found the term circle jerk offensive.  So you go back to using it.  I fail to see the point you are trying to make to the rest?  That you can bait me endlessly?  It is just not nice.  Say anything about cars. Insult me again for what reason?

Did you not see me say nice things about other cars?  Do I ever talk shit about people?  Did you not see that I wrote the Plaid horn button is fucking stupid?  Why do you refuse to differentiate between insulting people and commenting on cars.
    Why insult people. That is the point?  Geez. I can’t take another round of saying the same thing. 

You still don't get it, Smiley you don't have to take anything and everything negative about Tesla personal. There is nothing personal about stating facts. Or definitions of terms. 

In case you failed to noticed, which obviously you didn't. Everything was directed at that Tesla troll from 'Switzerland'. Yet in your infinite wisdom, you rush over there and without seeing the big picture and take everything as personal against you Smiley

No other fans of any manufacturers goes around the internet and troll every car forums they can find, only Tesla people. 

Buddy you are wiser than that!!

--

donatello:

Leawood911, not sure why you spend your time here trying to convince this group? Move on!

this forum seems completely dead anyway. If the highest activity on a Porsche forum is a thread about Corona virus and some other random off topics threads then u know that this forum had its glorydays.

Probably the reason why this forum is soon forgotten is the handfull voices in this thread who put off the rest of the group. I read up on some older threads, which was the reason I joined, but do realise now that the respectable and sound members are all gone.

Lol. This forum is completely dead? You've posted 13 times 😄😄😄

--

997.2 4S / BMW 745e / Donkervoort GT 

He doesn't get why we like it here. 

Avocados ?

Gladstone:

Avocados ?

Mostly Smiley

Your cooking is the star of this car forum! 

Leawood911:

I haven't posted there in a bit, might have to Smiley

Enmanuel:
    Leawood911:

I always show your meals to the wife. She says hello by the way!  Sometimes she attempts them. Next time I’ll post a picture. Hope you are doing well and work is not keeping you too busy to relax! 

Leawood911:
    Enmanuel:
    Leawood911:

I always show your meals to the wife. She says hello by the way!  Sometimes she attempts them. Next time I’ll post a picture. Hope you are doing well and work is not keeping you too busy to relax! 

What is "relax" ? Smiley

Tell her I said hi! I'm sure her own spin on things could only improve the recipes. Smiley

Whooped and Leawood need to get along. Where is RC?

996FourEss:

They do get along, better than most realize. They are just good at compartmentalizing.

Enmanuel:
    996FourEss:

They do get along, better than most realize. They are just good at compartmentalizing.

Always!  Can’t wait to meet Whoopsy someday.   
    but if it gets RC back I’m all for it 

RC - hope all is well. If you need anything at all just say so. 

996FourEss:

He and I get along just fine. Just like how nberry and I had differences in political views. Doesn't prevent me from liking the guy.

We may have differences in philosophy but that's just that. 

We old school, having different views on something doesn't prevent us from being friends and chunk a few beers together. Very different than current politicians, look no farther than that crazy AOC or even Obama, they have to have it their way or the highway, zero compromises. 

--

Whoopsy:
    996FourEss:

He and I get along just fine. Just like how nberry and I had differences in political views. Doesn't prevent me from liking the guy.

We old school, having different views on something doesn't prevent us from being friends and chunk a few beers together. Very different than current politicians, look no farther than that crazy AOC or even Obama, they have to have it their way or the highway, zero compromises. 

There you go again. There is only one party that isn’t interested in compromise and it’s the anti science party.. America’s Taliban party.Smiley

--

The purpose of life is to enjoy the moment.

Smileynberry:
    Whoopsy:
    996FourEss:

There you go again. There is only one party that isn’t interested in compromise and it’s the anti science party.. America’s Taliban party.Smiley

Yeah - the grown ups are in charge now.  Do suggest an issue the right is not flexible enough on.  An example would be priceless. I thought so. 
    btw the Taliban has been in the news a bit. If you can’t tell them from the Republicans then perhaps you don’t really know Republicans.  

Leawood911:
    Smileynberry:
    Whoopsy:
    996FourEss:

Yeah - the grown ups are in charge now.  Do suggest an issue the right is not flexible enough on.  An example would be priceless. I thought so. 
    btw the Taliban has been in the news a bit. If you can’t tell them from the Republicans then perhaps you don’t really know Republicans.  

He meant to say the American political left LOVES Taliban. Look at what President Biden gifted them in Afghanistan. A complete military base with airfield, hundreds of attack helicopters, tanks, thousands of trucks and tens of thousands of guns and missiles and what nots. Literally 100 billion dollar worth of military equipment. Stufff that are banned from selling to the Chinese and a bunch of other countries even if they pay. Taliban got them for free. Those Talibans are now better equipped than a lot fo national armies. They even support Taiban's policy of suppressing women there. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That basically tells you where the American democrats' allegiance is. And it's definitely not the USA. 

--

But, since this thread is not politics.................................

Gladstone:

But, since this thread is not politics.................................

Thank you Tony!  We are just trying to bait RC into popping back in.  
    Whoopsy is one hell of a brave man these days. We should always pay attention when he speaks on these topics. 

Whoopsy:
    Leawood911:
    Smileynberry:
    Whoopsy:
    996FourEss:

He meant to say the American political left LOVES Taliban. Look at what President Biden gifted them in Afghanistan. A complete military base with airfield, hundreds of attack helicopters, tanks, thousands of trucks and tens of thousands of guns and missiles and what nots. Literally 100 billion dollar worth of military equipment. Stufff that are banned from selling to the Chinese and a bunch of other countries even if they pay. Taliban got them for free. Those Talibans are now better equipped than a lot fo national armies. They even support Taiban's policy of suppressing women there. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That basically tells you where the American democrats' allegiance is. And it's definitely not the USA. 

President Biden is the biggest joke in American history, the only reason he was elected is because the "good people" (deomcrats think so of them selves) control all "important media" in the US and these days this is social media and celebrities... it is really unbelivable how much power they have. Trump was far away from perfect, but he did a very good job in my opinion, the reason why, is because he is a business man and not a politician. Business man say and ask what they want, on the other hand politicians say and ask what you want to hear. I belive he will be back and he was really good for the US. But people choose what Hollywood says and Hollywood  only allowes one to be Democrat, otherwise they will be banned or so... I dont get this new world. Smiley Fact is Trump did a great job as a President,  econimics on a all time high and now war was initiated. 

Oh oh. New guy…and a fellow Austrian.  
    Just give our president a chance. A little bit longer and this will be a good lesson for voters. Back to cars.  

Leawood911:

Just give our president a chance. A little bit longer and this will be a good lesson for voters. Back to cars.  

You have some issues with "new guys" (by the way I am on this forum since 2003 Smiley) or with Austrians??? But if you are interested where I am originally from just ask... there is a long story to tell. 

And btw time is not on Bidens side,... it can only get worse with time. 

Minimizing political content; however, one must add that he has spent fifty years in Washington, most often on the wrong side of history.  These are very trying times for the United States and since the same party controls much of the federal government not much can possibly be done until January 1, 2023, if the opposition can retake control of the House.  

Shaich:
    Leawood911:

You have some issues with "new guys" (by the way I am on this forum since 2003 Smiley) or with Austrians??? But if you are interested where I am originally from just ask... there is a long story to tell. 

I’m on you side buddy.  I was raised outside Vienna.  Based “new guy” only on the number of posts (and perhaps your bravery to introduce politics. It’s all good. You misunderstood my intent. 

Leawood911:
    Shaich:
    Leawood911:

I’m on you side buddy.  I was raised outside Vienna.  Based “new guy” only on the number of posts (and perhaps your bravery to introduce politics. It’s all good. You misunderstood my intent. 

sorry maybe I just got that wrong, Smiley... yes I try to stay away from commenting on politics to be honest, but I couldn't help myself in that moment...Smiley

anyway cheers Smiley

Prost!

Shaich:
    Leawood911:
    Shaich:
    Leawood911:

sorry maybe I just got that wrong, Smiley... yes I try to stay away from commenting on politics to be honest, but I couldn't help myself in that moment...Smiley

anyway cheers Smiley

So what's the story ? 

--

964 Carrera 4 --  997.2 C2S , -20mm -- 991.2 GT3 RS 

Gnil:
    Shaich:
    Leawood911:
    Shaich:
    Leawood911:

anyway cheers Smiley

So what's the story ? 

I was born and raised in Israel, my parents are from Gerogia (former UdSSR), they moves in the 60's with my grandparents to Israel with the big Jewish immigration wave. Then 1990 we moved to Vienna, I was back then at the age on 10. And now I am going back and forth between Vienna and Moscow and Tel Aviv, as my company is developing an EV charger infrastructure all over Russia and Israel. I kept it short... Smiley 

Sounds fascinating- best of luck with your business. 

Leawood911:

Sounds fascinating- best of luck with your business. 

Thanks SmileySmiley

Lucid Air Dream Edition Range Officially Rated At 520 Miles

EPA range:

Lucid Air Dream Edition R(19"): 520 miles (837 Km)
    Lucid Air Grand Touring(19"): 516 miles (830 Km)
    Lucid Air Dream Edition P(19"): 471 miles (758 Km)
    Lucid Air Touring(19"): 406 miles (653 Km)
    Lucid Air Pure(19"): 406 miles (653 Km)
    Tesla Model S LR(19"): 405 miles (652 Km)
    Tesla Model S Plaid(19"): 396 miles (637 Km)

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    689325 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    409088 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    255697 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    234946 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65500 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4644 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

857898 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    773904 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM