Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

HELP New To Porsche - Is RMS *THAT* common? Extnded Warr?

Hi,
    I am considering the 911, have done as much reading/research as I could, and am a little worried about these reports of RMS problem, engine blow up, etc.
    On the one hand, I recalled reading some poll (I am NOT sure) where someone mentioned a 25% RMS problem with Boxter.
    On the other hand, I have friends with Boxter/911, etc., and none seems to have the problem metioned.
    So:
    1. If I plan to keep the 911 for more than 4 years, does Porsche offer extended warranty? If so what is the cost and would it cover RMS/engine blowup?
    2. It seems *IMPOSSIBLE* to me that the problem could be that prevalent (25%) and for the Press (as unreliable as they might be) to not mention anything about it. So, those in the know, what is your opinion please of the percentage of this problem? Does it seem more prevalent because those affected are, for good reasons, very upset and (no offense inteded) vocal.
    I have wanted a 911 for a long time, now that I could afford it, it is somewhat disappointing to find out about this problem. I am new to this board and don't mean to start a flame war at all, so please refrain/be gentle , and please don't tell me "Just buy the car and enjoy and return it at the end of the lease." I would like to keep the car for more than 4 years. Above all, I would like to have a sense of how common this is. To me, even 10% is too high, let alone 25%.
    Thanks and regards,
    Can
    P.S. Cross posting to another forum that I read. No harm intended.

Re: HELP New To Porsche - Is RMS *THAT* common? Extnded Warr?

Quote:
    cannga said:

I have wanted a 911 for a long time, now that I could afford it, it is somewhat disappointing to find out about this problem. I am new to this board and don't mean to start a flame war at all, so please refrain/be gentle , and please don't tell me "Just buy the car and enjoy and return it at the end of the lease." I would like to keep the car for more than 4 years. Above all, I would like to have a sense of how common this is. To me, even 10% is too high, let alone 25%...

I was in the same boat as you. I have had my car for almost 4 months now. If it happens, it will happen, but it seems that they are fixing it even out of warranty. I have only heard two cases so far and they both have been the S version, so at least so far, it seems less than before. And if it is common, maybe we can hire Nick to be the lead lawyer on a good old class-action lawsuit. He can buy an Enzo with the proceeds and Porsche will fix all RMS leaks for 100,000 miles for us.

And I do plan to keep my car a long time. I still have my first one which will be 30 years old on March 15th.

Quote:
    cannga said:
    Hi,
    I am considering the 911, have done as much reading/research as I could, and am a little worried about these reports of RMS problem, engine blow up, etc.
    On the one hand, I recalled reading some poll (I am NOT sure) where someone mentioned a 25% RMS problem with Boxter.
    On the other hand, I have friends with Boxter/911, etc., and none seems to have the problem metioned.
    So:
    1. If I plan to keep the 911 for more than 4 years, does Porsche offer extended warranty? If so what is the cost and would it cover RMS/engine blowup?
    2. It seems *IMPOSSIBLE* to me that the problem could be that prevalent (25%) and for the Press (as unreliable as they might be) to not mention anything about it. So, those in the know, what is your opinion please of the percentage of this problem? Does it seem more prevalent because those affected are, for good reasons, very upset and (no offense inteded) vocal.
    I have wanted a 911 for a long time, now that I could afford it, it is somewhat disappointing to find out about this problem. I am new to this board and don't mean to start a flame war at all, so please refrain/be gentle , and please don't tell me "Just buy the car and enjoy and return it at the end of the lease." I would like to keep the car for more than 4 years. Above all, I would like to have a sense of how common this is. To me, even 10% is too high, let alone 25%.
    Thanks and regards,
    Can

yes, it is that common. it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn it was in excess of 25% (plus many cars recieve multiple RMS replacements during their lifetime) - internet polls would suggest significantly higher. the 996/7s (GT2, 3s and turbos excepted) just aren't built to the same overtolerances the 993s and before were and are probably good candidates for trade in before the warranty runs out (be it factory or extended).

Quote:
    cannga said:
    Hi,
    So:
    Thanks and regards,
    Can

For something as expensive as a modern sports car, an extended warranty and gap insurance are always a smart move IMHO. None of the Porsches I've owned have ever had an RMS issue (knock on wood for the new one). I have no idea what the actual statistics are on the RMS issue, but it seems to me the numbers would be confidential data that Porsche would be stupid to release. I doubt the number is 10-25 percent, but how would I really know?

Any dealer can offer you an extended warranty. It will be with a third party company, not Porsche AG or PCNA (RC correct me if I got it wrong). Just call the finance dept.

Quote:
    ben, lj said:

yes, it is that common. it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn it was in excess of 25% (plus many cars recieve multiple RMS replacements during their lifetime) - internet polls would suggest significantly higher. the 996/7s (GT2, 3s and turbos excepted) just aren't built to the same overtolerances the 993s and before were and are probably good candidates for trade in before the warranty runs out (be it factory or extended).

Have you ever thought that those polls were so high because people who actually had RMS issues were far more likely to reply?

I think more solid evidence would be need other than select Internet whiners.

Re: HELP New To Porsche - Is RMS *THAT* common? Extnded Wa

Hi there,
    Thanks everyone for the helpful replies. I have done more research and actually found one of the polls
    http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/showthread.php?t=122111&highlight=rms

On the one hand, I agreed with your point re. the poll population being skewed. OTOH, the 43% or so failure rate on this particular poll is bothersome, particularly since the number polled is not exceedingly small. It's obvious only Porsche knows what the true figure is and that figure will not be released.
    I am beginning to think that if I want the 911, it would be as a lease so I don't have to worry too much.
    Thanks and regards,
    Can

Quote:
    MrBonus said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:

Have you ever thought that those polls were so high because people who actually had RMS issues were far more likely to reply?

Let me put it this way, I bought my 993 well out of warranty and never had a problem with the car. I leased my 997 and will turn it in when the contract expires.

Quote:
    MrBonus said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:

No, I've found the Porsche diehards (ie: those that deem people "whiners" when if they share real life experiences which are not positive) are extremely quick to "defend" the brand (at any cost - sometimes at the expense of the truth) and will definetely participate in the polls to help refute any evidence that 99X (non TT, GT3 or GT2s) are not up to the quality we've come to expect from Porsche. It might surprise you to know I've actually seen people on this site in their attempt to "defend the brand" claim not to have specific problems only to find older posts where these very people did in fact "whine" about experiencing the VERY same problem about which they later denied experiencing. It's wild!

Another thing you need to remember about those polls is many of the respondents have not YET had an RMS failure but WILL. So I suspect the real numbers are every bit as high as the poll suggests if not higher when some of those who voted "no problem" join the club. Many people have such low self-esteem that they have to resort to getting it from the things they buy. They then see anything negative about their "choice" as a direct hit to their self-esteem. It's sad, but unfortunately there are those that fit this bill. So look out for the "defenders" because they are more dangerous when it comes to the truth than the "whiners" who are sharing real life experiences.

Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    MrBonus said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:

No, I've found the Porsche diehards (ie: those that deem people "whiners" when if they share real life experiences which are not positive) are extremely quick to "defend" the brand (at any cost - sometimes at the expense of the truth) and will definetely participate in the polls to help refute any evidence that 99X (non TT, GT3 or GT2s) are not up to the quality we've come to expect from Porsche. It might surprise you to know I've actually seen people on this site in their attempt to "defend the brand" claim not to have specific problems only to find older posts where these very people did in fact "whine" about experiencing the VERY same problem about which they later denied experiencing. It's wild!

Another thing you need to remember about those polls is many of the respondents have not YET had an RMS failure but WILL. So I suspect the real numbers are every bit as high as the poll suggests if not higher when some of those who voted "no problem" join the club. Many people have such low self-esteem that they have to resort to getting it from the things they buy. They then see anything negative about their "choice" as a direct hit to their self-esteem. It's sad, but unfortunately there are those that fit this bill. So look out for the "defenders" because they are more dangerous when it comes to the truth than the "whiners" who are sharing real life experiences.

Ummm, I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not loyal to Porsche. I love my car and I think it's near perfect. However, as soon as another company offers me the performance specs at a price that is acceptable, I'll drop Porsche like a bad taco. Hear me Porsche AG? I promise you. I am loyal to excellent ideas and people, not brands. If a new 3rd gen' RX-7 appeared with over 325 horses and under 2900 lbs, I'd take it. Oh, and if Mazada could get its act together in the service bay, too. Same applies to any other car, Lambo, Nissan, brand X, whatever. Amen to the free market economy.

Quote:
    ben, lj said:

So you've formulated an opinion based on anecdotal evidence and presented it as fact about a claimed issue with the M96-equipped 911.

I'm not denying that there is a problem but you manage to badmouth the cars repeatedly without quoting anything other than Internet statistics gathered in an uncontrolled environment.

Quote:
    MrBonus said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:

So you've formulated an opinion based on anecdotal evidence and presented it as fact about a claimed issue with the M96-equipped 911.

I'm not denying that there is a problem but you manage to badmouth the cars repeatedly without quoting anything other than Internet statistics gathered in an uncontrolled environment.

A large % of my friends with non TT, GT2 or GT3 996s have had at least one RMS replaced. It would seem their failure rate is not too dissimilar from that poll! As well, any honest (dealer employed) Porsche tech will confirm the same (as a lot more than one has to me). And if you consider sharing the truth as "badmouthing", you'd be better off leaving your head in the sand. Just be careful when doing so since your butt is exposed!

hahahhaa

The lead Porsche tech, with many yrs. experience, at a Porsche dealer made an interesting comment to me last week about the RMS failures. He said that he had never seen one on a car with a Tiptronic transmission. I wonder if that is a fact or just his observation?

Just his observation, there have been reports of RMS leaks on Tips as well, but who knows if in the same proportion as manuals.

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Just his observation, there have been reports of RMS leaks on Tips as well, but who knows if in the same proportion as manuals.

true, and tips are much less common so you'd expect to see it less ofte in tips but like you suggested probably not less as a % of tips made vs. % of sticks made.

So if it is so common with 996 and 986 owners, why has there not been a class-action lawsuit? The lawsuit would force Porsche to open its books to see how really bad the problem is.

Hello Ben/Carlos,
    (Pardon me if this has been discussed with the 996 series.)
    Has there ever been any evidence linking RMS to an "aggressive" style of driving? If so, that would explain why the rate of failure is so high in a forum of enthusiasts, and possibly low with Step, and possibly low with 911 (versus 911S)?
    I am closer and closer to getting one, but a lease it would be. And perhaps keep the car post lease if there is no leak!
    Thanks and regards,
    Can

Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

true, and tips are much less common so you'd expect to see it less ofte in tips but like you suggested probably not less as a % of tips made vs. % of sticks made.

Quote:
    cannga said:
    Hello Ben/Carlos,
    (Pardon me if this has been discussed with the 996 series.)
    Has there ever been any evidence linking RMS to an "aggressive" style of driving? If so, that would explain why the rate of failure is so high in a forum of enthusiasts, and possibly low with Step, and possibly low with 911 (versus 911S)?
    I am closer and closer to getting one, but a lease it would be. And perhaps keep the car post lease if there is no leak!
    Thanks and regards,
    Can

Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

Nope, the RMS issue doesn't distinquish between posuer and enthusiast - garage queens are not immune. No idea why there has been no class action yet re: the RMS except that as long as Porsche fixes them under warranty, there are no damages to sue for. And, you'd be surprised how many Pcar owners are ignorant about this issue!

ben, sorry to say that but you're talking BS. I watched your posts for a long time now and all you do is criticizing, bragging and whining.
    In my opinion, you're better off with a Lexus or Ford (they offer excellent customer service for their F150 trucks, right? ).

The RMS issue is NOT a common thing on the 997. In fact, to my knowledge, there hasn't been one single CONFIRMED RMS issue yet on the 997. If I would trust what dealers or mechanics say, I would have ended up driving a...Lexus.

I know many many 997 in customer hands and up til now there is no "issue" like for example the throttle hesitation on the Cayenne Turbo (which is annoying but not really something people have to worry about).
    I know of several 997 which had their clutch exchanged, maybe due to the fact that some of them were dealer demo cars which went to customers.
    There is no perfect car, among 1000 cars there can always be one with a broken engine or electronics problems.
    So far, my 997 Carrera S has been trouble free and unlikely others, I was driving this car in deep winter time and under almost any imaginable driving conditions. And trust me, I don't drive it like a Lexus.

The internet is a great source of information but unfortunately it is also the best source for gossip, false statements, rumours, conspiracy theories and even lies.
    I don't say that the RMS thing can't happen on the 997, I just say that there is no confirmed case yet and I give a damn on what a dealer or mechanic says because in my opinion, 90% of them don't have a clue about the cars they're selling or maintaining. If would be Porsche, I would do every 6 months some sort of EXAMS to test my mechanics and dealers if they actually ever read the information they get from the factory. Sounds crazy? We're talking about products which could put life in danger, a doctor also has to read his specialty magazines to be able to learn the latest information about methods and drugs. I expect the same from the guys who take care of my 180 mph toy.

Quote:
    RC said:
    ben, sorry to say that but you're talking BS. I watched your posts for a long time now and all you do is criticizing, bragging and whining.
    In my opinion, you're better off with a Lexus or Ford (they offer excellent customer service for their F150 trucks, right? ).

The RMS issue is NOT a common thing on the 997. In fact, to my knowledge, there hasn't been one single CONFIRMED RMS issue yet on the 997. If I would trust what dealers or mechanics say, I would have ended up driving a...Lexus.

I know many many 997 in customer hands and up til now there is no "issue" like for example the throttle hesitation on the Cayenne Turbo (which is annoying but not really something people have to worry about).
    I know of several 997 which had their clutch exchanged, maybe due to the fact that some of them were dealer demo cars which went to customers.
    There is no perfect car, among 1000 cars there can always be one with a broken engine or electronics problems.
    So far, my 997 Carrera S has been trouble free and unlikely others, I was driving this car in deep winter time and under almost any imaginable driving conditions. And trust me, I don't drive it like a Lexus.

The internet is a great source of information but unfortunately it is also the best source for gossip, false statements, rumours, conspiracy theories and even lies.
    I don't say that the RMS thing can't happen on the 997, I just say that there is no confirmed case yet and I give a damn on what a dealer or mechanic says because in my opinion, 90% of them don't have a clue about the cars they're selling or maintaining. If would be Porsche, I would do every 6 months some sort of EXAMS to test my mechanics and dealers if they actually ever read the information they get from the factory. Sounds crazy? We're talking about products which could put life in danger, a doctor also has to read his specialty magazines to be able to learn the latest information about methods and drugs. I expect the same from the guys who take care of my 180 mph toy.

Wow, that must be some pharmacy school in Europe you attended where they obviously teach students like you more about Porsches than Porsche even teaches their mechanics.

Yep, you were one of the lying diehards (re: your Cayenne posts) to which I was referring who was slaped in the face by two 997 RMS failures by their owners yet you still deny it even exists. Hey, whatever makes you ok with in your mind with your 997 purchase is fine with me.

Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    RC said:
    ben, ....I watched your posts for a long time now and all you do is criticizing, bragging and whining.

Wow, that must be some pharmacy school in Europe you attended where they obviously teach students like you more about Porsches than Porsche even teaches their mechanics.

Yep, you were one of the lying diehards....

Ad Hominem.

Ben,
    I have known you in the forums back when you were in Florida and drove the 996Cab. Your posting since you met with Nick and tried Larry's CGT and decided to cancle your CGT order has been reduced to just posting only when you get a chance to poke, whinne and bitch about Porsche, in every single post. I'm not saying you can't bring negative aspects out (you know I bring them out too when need be) but you should rethink about getting carried away with your personal vendetta, its monopolising and skewing all your contributions.

Carlos, I thought you had recently verified on this board that one 997S had documented RMS...no? Are RC's comments above indicating that PAG disputes the diagnosis?

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Ben,
    I have known you in the forums back when you were in Florida and drove the 996Cab. Your posting since you met with Nick and tried Larry's CGT and decided to cancle your CGT order has been reduced to just posting only when you get a chance to poke, whinne and bitch about Porsche, in every single post. I'm not saying you can't bring negative aspects out (you know I bring them out too when need be) but you should rethink about getting carried away with your personal vendetta, its monopolising and skewing all your contributions.

I still sing the bullet proof praises of both my ex-911s (993 and 996) and most recently have jumped on the CGT bandwagon after having the car impress me so much. That said, I still bitch about my POS CT and do bring the truth to any conversation re: the RMS issue that may need it. The topic of this very thread was a request for the truth re: the RMS issue. The polls on the internet (about the only darn thing we can do if Porsche won't permanently fix or disclose the problem), cited personal experience with friends who've had RMS failures as well as conversations with numerous Porsche dealer technicians on the chronic issue, and even mentioned the CONFIRMED 997 RMS leaks (in both S and non-S models). What have I done wrong in that? Is the protocol to staunchly deny a problem exists based on volumonous evidence to the contrary? If so, don't expect me to conform anytime soon.

Quote:
    VKSF said:
    Carlos, I thought you had recently verified on this board that one 997S had documented RMS...no? Are RC's comments above indicating that PAG disputes the diagnosis?

I posted the invoice of a 997S owner ("infestation") who posted it in another forum were it says that RMS and intermediate shaft seals were replaced due to oil leak. So for me this is confimation enough, yes, for me. However this does not confirm that the 996/986 RMS leak issue is present on the 997 yet, there is not enough evidence for that yet (as some may intentionally lead people to believe). It may be present in the 997/987 for what we know, but there is not enough cases (nor 997 sold to owners) yet to prove its as prevalent in the 997/987 as in the 996/986. There are GT3's who have had RMS leaks, it can happen to any car, but not in the ridiculous abundance as in the 996/986 and that is waht needs to be proven yet. The good thing is that if the 997/987 inherited the RMS issue, we will hear about it in time since many case will start to appear, and if its not present then we will only hear about a RMS leak here and there every so often and thats it. I know some people are actually wishing the RMS issue continues in the 997 and will jump to conclusions, but so far we don't have enough info yet. Now, if you ask my personal opinion, I'm not too optimistic about the RMS issue being fixed in the 997, maybe on the 997S but still. I find hard to believe Porsche would not fix it and have the nerve to carry it over to the 997, but then again I never though it would go on in the 996/986 for 7 year unfixed when I first heard about it in the first year models.

Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Ben,

I still sing the bullet proof praises of both my ex-911s (993 and 996) and most recently have jumped on the CGT bandwagon after having the car impress me so much. That said, I still bitch about my POS CT and do bring the truth to any conversation re: the RMS issue that may need it. The topic of this very thread was a request for the truth re: the RMS issue. The polls on the internet (about the only darn thing we can do if Porsche won't permanently fix or disclose the problem), cited personal experience with friends who've had RMS failures as well as conversations with numerous Porsche dealer technicians on the chronic issue, and even mentioned the CONFIRMED 997 RMS leaks (in both S and non-S models). What have I done wrong in that? Is the protocol to staunchly deny a problem exists based on volumonous evidence to the contrary? If so, don't expect me to conform anytime soon.

Ben, I'm not talking about the RMS issue, you know how I feel myself about the RMS, even more strongly than you do about it and have been more active about it since a long time.
    It about the negativety that dominates ALL your posts now, how you express yourself about it, and how you just bother to post anymore only if its to put down and bash Porsche at any chance you get. Its not how you were before, I remember the "arguments" you had with nick in the forums when he did his usual provocations about Porsche. Thats what I'm refering to.

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    VKSF said:

I posted the invoice of a 997S owner ("infestation") who posted it in another forum were it says that RMS and intermediate shaft seals were replaced due to oil leak. So for me this is confimation enough, yes, for me. However this does not confirm that the 996/986 RMS leak issue is present on the 997 yet, there is not enough evidence for that yet (as some may intentionally lead people to believe). It may be present in the 997/987 for what we know, but there is not enough cases (nor 997 sold to owners) yet to prove its as prevalent in the 997/987 as in the 996/986. There are GT3's who have had RMS leaks, it can happen to any car, but not in the ridiculous abundance as in the 996/986 and that is waht needs to be proven yet. The good thing is that if the 997/987 inherited the RMS issue, we will hear about it in time since many case will start to appear, and if its not present then we will only hear about a RMS leak here and there every so often and thats it. I know some people are actually wishing the RMS issue continues in the 997 and will jump to conclusions, but so far we don't have enough info yet. Now, if you ask my personal opinion, I'm not too optimistic about the RMS issue being fixed in the 997, maybe on the 997S but still. I find hard to believe Porsche would not fix it and have the nerve to carry it over to the 997, but then again I never though it would go on in the 996/986 for 7 year unfixed when I first heard about it in the first year models.

Appreciate the clarification, Carlos. I would think PAG's financial guys have done the analysis on RMS warranty repair costs vs costs of engineering/building more robust engine block...and made logical choices. If quality problems become large enough, they eventually show up in co.'s financials (e.g., DaimlerChrysler's recent earnings release where Merc's warranty repair costs are jeopardizing profitability of co.).

To keep all this RMS stuff in perspective, chk out recent press reports that even the supposedly bulletproof Lexus is now facing allegations of multiple brake failures in its RX330....so much for Lexus as a reliable, safe choice for the soccer-mom set...

Quote:
    VKSF said:I would think PAG's financial guys have done the analysis on RMS warranty repair costs vs costs of engineering/building more robust engine block...and made logical choices. If quality problems become large enough, they eventually show up in co.'s financials (e.g., DaimlerChrysler's recent earnings release where Merc's warranty repair costs are jeopardizing profitability of co.).

You have nailed it. Thats the reason it continued unfixed during the entire lifespan of the 996/986. But passing it onto the new model is really too much, I don't think the quality image and customer satisfaction damage that it would cause would be offset by the R&D costs of redesigning the engine, thats why my rational part of my brain has a hard time believing they would do such a thing, though my emotional part doesn't have its hopes up

Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    ben, lj said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Ben,

Ben, I'm not talking about the RMS issue, you know how I feel myself about the RMS, even more strongly than you do about it and have been more active about it since a long time.
    It about the negativety that dominates ALL your posts now, how you express yourself about it, and how you just bother to post anymore only if its to put down and bash Porsche at any chance you get. Its not how you were before, I remember the "arguments" you had with nick in the forums when he did his usual provocations about Porsche. Thats what I'm refering to.

Carlos, I'm sorry but I just don't see that being the case. Rather, I just honestly express what it is I have (or know others to have) experienced. I rant and rave about the CGT. I rant and rave about the bullet proof aspect of my 996 which I had longer than any car in my life (over 4 years). Someone made the "are 996 ACs the weakest link" thread the other day to which I honestly said no the RMS is. I later in that thread raved about how well my AC did with the top down in the sun. Really I could go on and on. Interestingly of all the Porsche message boards I post on, this is the only one on which I am "the enemy". Sure the diehard brainwashed found here loved it when I took Nick to task. But now that I happen to agree with SOME of what he has posted all these years, I'm "negative". Truth is Carlos, I own two Pcars (4 straight Pcar buys) including their top of the line sports car and top of the line SUV. The experience with these cars as well as Pcars in the past is just the sort of thing that brought me to the boards and is just the sort of thing I'm going to now share with others. Just because you or anyone else don't like the truths I expose, does not make them "bashing" or "negative". Something you might find interesting is all the positive PMs I've recieved re: my "conversations" of late with RC relative to the number received about those with Nick. It seems people have actually grown tired of much of the know it all (I'm not referring to you in that) BS around here.

Ben,
    The 996 you call bullet proof, you called here "junk" and "disposable" on two ocasions, I don't find you are as negative in other forums as you are here, and the taking nick to task I remember it being elsewere as well. But anyhow you, like I and evereybody else can speak your mind, as long as it not disrespectful (to which you are boderline on ocasion lately though), so thats not it, I was just pointing out the change I have seen in you here. Its been one post after another now from someone I knew to be very balanced in his posts before. Its just my own personal perception so take it for what its worth.

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 4/17/24 7:16 AM
    GnilM
    763298 1798
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 4/7/24 11:48 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    435835 565
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    260754 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    257738 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    81015 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    5324 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

872720 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    808194 3868
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 2/10/24 4:43 PM