Crown

Board: Porsche - Taycan Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Re: Tesla Roadster

Leawood911:

Because wireless charging is not compatible with all phones and it is not a long term solution. Soon to be outdated tech. 

Please explain?

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

Leawood911:

Because wireless charging is not compatible with all phones and it is not a long term solution. Soon to be outdated tech. 

That is not it, more and more phones are now compatible with wireless charging, and an additional simple USB port would solve it for the outdated phones that don't have wireless charging, it is not an either or thing. But the most important thing is having a dedicated place for the phone in the inside of the cars, which then could be used to charge the phone wirelessly as a bonus, wireless tech is dirt cheap anyway.

Don't know what you mean about soon outdated tech, don't see anything replacing wireless charging for the foreseeable future Smiley At home I haven't had to bother to plug a cable to charge my phones in years...

--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS

Actually, wireless charging is the future, nothing outdated here. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), Mercedes GLC63 S AMG (2020), Mercedes C63 S AMG Cab (2019), Range Rover Evoque Si4 Black Edition (2019)

I guess I am thinking long term. I see us not spending enough time in cars and away from other charging sources that given the battery power of modern phones one more wireless charging point is critical or something perhaps best left to the aftermarket so customers have more choice.  I guess I have seen 8 track tapes, cassettes, CDs all come and go. USB ports are certainly essential however, but you can get those from a 12volt socket. 
    Just my opinion. In related news I ordered a cool Solar phone charger which you can just leave in the sun and then charge three or four phones.   Something which will be popular at the lake. 

Leawood911:

I guess I am thinking long term. I see us not spending enough time in cars and away from other charging sources that given the battery power of modern phones one more wireless charging point is critical or something perhaps best left to the aftermarket so customers have more choice.  I guess I have seen 8 track tapes, cassettes, CDs all come and go. USB ports are certainly essential however, but you can get those from a 12volt socket. 
    Just my opinion. In related news I ordered a cool Solar phone charger which you can just leave in the sun and then charge three or four phones.   Something which will be popular at the lake. 

When I go to bed, I leave my phone on a wireless charger. Simple laying down, no cable.

Wireless chargers are great and they are becoming even greater once some technical limitations are sorted out.

It is the future, I don't know why you would think wireless charging is not the future. Smiley

In the car, a wireless charger makes a lot of sense and I noticed that many new cars already have wireless chargers. What is missing is some sort of adjustable smartphone holder Carlos was mentioning but I think this may have to do with driving safety if this smartphone holder is too high (for example to have a proper GPS reception).

--

I set mine down to charge wirelessly each night as well. Great little gadget for the home and phone. Which is why I don’t think it need to be part of a car from the factory. That’s all.  You can get one aftermarket if you want to. Not certain it is an auto part or that it is any big deal if missing.  Not everything which can fit into a car needs to be there stock from the factory, included.  

Half a dozen dash cams built in stock from the factory is sure sweet to have though ! wink

Could you imagine the mess of adding that as an aftermarket set of items  enlightened

I know that not everyone wants it, but it is a great selling point.

Agree with Carlos' point that there should be a dedicated place for the phone and if that spot included wireless charging, then all the better. Might only be useful when traveling away from home, but too cheap not to include with the car.

Gladstone:

Half a dozen dash cams built in stock from the factory is sure sweet to have though ! wink

Could you imagine the mess of adding that as an aftermarket set of items  enlightened

I know that not everyone wants it, but it is a great selling point.

Agree with Carlos' point that there should be a dedicated place for the phone and if that spot included wireless charging, then all the better. Might only be useful when traveling away from home, but too cheap not to include with the car.

Every dime counts initially. Now that the financial health question is in the rear view mirror, Tesla can affords to add these features.

Modern cars right now have these wireless charging pads hiding somewhere in the cabin, Porsches in the arm rest compartment, my Audi has it in the centre console, storing the phone sideways and vertically. My Z4 has it in front of the gear shifter.

But it would seems these locations are sort of pointless, as if you look around the streets, most cars have a phone holder up higher, either a suction mount on the windshield or using a air vent mount to keep the screen within normal sightline. 

--

Leawood911:

I set mine down to charge wirelessly each night as well. Great little gadget for the home and phone. Which is why I don’t think it need to be part of a car from the factory. That’s all.  You can get one aftermarket if you want to. Not certain it is an auto part or that it is any big deal if missing.  Not everything which can fit into a car needs to be there stock from the factory, included.  

The problem leawood is that an aftermarket solution is not the same, it has to be added so it's bulky, ugly and not as integrated, it's like sticking an aftermarket infotainment screen on the dash is not the same as one that comes integrated into the dash from factory. An integrated place to hold your phone should be there from factory, that doesn't cost anything you just need to design the console with it just like the cupholders, if you want then the wireless charging could be an option then, but both should be available on all cars in 2020.

--

Leawood911:

I agree, there are many aftermarket items available but if a car manufacturer has brains, they cleverly integrate this stuff into their cars and these integrated solutions are sometimes quite capable.

--

RC:

I agree, there are many aftermarket items available but if a car manufacturer has brains, they cleverly integrate this stuff into their cars and these integrated solutions are sometimes quite capable.

unless you keep the best for the next version or facelift or bigger brother...Smiley

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual

Cayenne GTS 2014

the-missile:
    RC:

unless you keep the best for the next version or facelift or bigger brother...Smiley

Well...I guess this is called marketing. Smiley

--

Peter Mertens, the former board member of Audi, VW, Volvo, Faurecia and Jaguar Land Rover in June 2020: "We have slept (...) it is getting bloody!

I am writing this article full of anger as a German about the German automotive industry.
    The octopus is one of the most fascinating and intelligent animals of our seas. Scientists predict that if they didn't die so early after the birth of the new generation, they would become "the people of the sea" because of their ability to learn, and would dominate all other marine animals, whether small or large, as humans do on solid ground.

An octopus has 8 arms, hence the name Octo, and each arm has its own little brain that controls that arm. These 8 brains communicate with a central brain, and the scientists have not really figured out how the coordination of the brains works and why their arms do not get in their way all the time.

"The established car industry, trying to develop a competitive electric car, has exactly the same challenge. But there, the "arms" are still in the way, are not coordinated and use up the available energy in a vehicle much too fast."

German auto industry is like an uncoordinated octopus
    Traditionally, in the last decades and since software has dominated more and more devices in our lives, each small automotive function has been given its own chip, software and computer, but they do not communicate with each other and when they do, their different languages prevent them from doing so. This is how the industry has developed over the last, say, 40 years.

Consider the squid arms in our analogy as different functional segments and subsystems in a vehicle. Each has a well-defined purpose, and as the combustion industry has matured and no real new innovations are taking place, each of these subsystems has been outsourced to suppliers who offer it better, faster and at lower cost. 90% of all VW software and 70% of all parts are now outsourced to suppliers. A real win-win situation. Welcome to the world of low vertical integration and slow innovation.

Depending on the model, up to a few hundred chips today separately manage a complex network in your vehicle, but it is not coordinated or even centralized. Thousands of suppliers are involved, some working together, some independent. What they all have in common is that all the systems only function in their own area and do not communicate with a central computer or, to use my analogy again, the central brain of our octopus.
    This was the world in which the German car industry lived undisturbed until Tesla delivered his first electric car. Tesla was the first company to bring a vehicle to market that was developed with a high degree of vertical integration around a central computer that manages and combines all main and auxiliary functions. You can't see this from the outside, so people still don't understand why a Tesla should be so different. However, they learn it the moment they put their foot on the gas pedal for the first time and they learn it quickly.
    This design allows you to change the stopping distance, range or acceleration just by a new software update that enters your vehicle through the air, almost magically, just like Harry Potter changes reality with his wand in his hand whispering a spell. It reduces costs, makes your vehicle safer and offers you new functionality and efficiency because someone at the Tesla-Fremont factory in California, USA literally presses a single button.

Tesla changed the rules of the automotive business with a tool called software.
    To counter the challenger, the established car industry activated what it does best, namely its supplier base. They asked their thousands of suppliers if they could develop something similar, and the suppliers confirmed convincingly: "Yes, we can", without knowing exactly what they had actually committed themselves to.

Ten years later, the largest and best R&D departments in the automotive industry are unveiling vehicles that are nowhere near the 2012 Model S from Tesla. Peter Mertens, former Head of R&D and Member of the Board of Management of Audi in June 2020:
    "I say this with honesty, in my own responsibility we have all slept to a certain extent, and that is not only the automotive industry, but above all the suppliers".

And he continues, "I made the wrong decisions. We trusted too much that the suppliers would somehow make it."

For 10 years, the supplier industry improved and optimized its subsystems in the existing IT and software infrastructure of the vehicles, claiming that if they made enough effort, they could build an integrated digitized vehicle that could do everything a Tesla has done for a decade. The top managers of the German automotive industry decided to use their strength from the world of combustion engines and to work with existing and new suppliers.
    The suppliers have improved the vehicle's subsystems instead of starting a completely new 'green field' design with an integrated software architecture around custom chips and technology. Their rationale for this decision is simple: revenue and profit.

Congratulations, dear car managers, you have just asked a 'vampire to manage your blood bank'.

At this point at the latest, I would have expected that car managers would realize that they are asking the wrong person to solve their problem, namely their supplier.
    Today, all these managers have left or were left, and their predecessors did not dare or did not know how to come to terms with the past, and for this reason, among others, they have not started a revolution, but are continuing a slow process of improvement; an evolution for which they have no time. It's a task of decades to build up competencies that don't exist and to reduce the number of suppliers but top managers are usually not in their position for that long so why should they start something that only causes problems and costs in the beginning and for whose success someone else will 'take the credit' later on?

Time - the missing commodity of the automotive industry
    Time is the most precious and sought-after capital, which the automotive industry does not have in sufficient quantity today. Time is an asset that cannot be bought with all the money the car industry has. You will not solve the software problem by swamping it with money and resources when you run out of time. VW wants to spend 7 billion Euro in 4 years to develop an integrated operating system for its vehicles.

"It will take years before we have reached the level of software know-how necessary to compete at the top," said Herbert Diess, Chairman of the Board of Management of the VW Group in June 2020. And further: "Even today, hardly a line of software code comes from us".

Without software, you lose the most valuable asset you have as a consumer-oriented company: access to your customers.

Without software, you lose the gold of the digital age: customer data.
    Without software you are only what is left without it, a company that assembles low profit metal boxes, and low profit metal boxes are an interchangeable commodity.
    In the future, the German automotive industry runs the risk of producing nothing but worthless zombies without brains (computers) and blood (data).

Software is made by software developers, not hardware managers!
    After 20 years in the software industry, I can confirm that software is nothing magic, but only a technology. To manage software, you need software engineers and a software organization. If you allow hardware managers in a hardware organization to manage your software, how can you expect success?

10 years after the established industry failed to develop a working IT and software operating system for their electric cars, they are still repeating the same mistake of outsourcing the piece of technology that is critical to success, profits and their future.
    The planned software cooperation between BMW and Daimler ended before it started, leaving only the option of using suppliers as cost was one of the main reasons for the cooperation approach. Meanwhile, VW announces to invest 7 billion Euro with the help of 10.000 IT employees until 2025 to realize an operating system for their vehicles for which a Tesla needed a fraction of the resources.

Automobile managers who know how to develop combustion vehicles and who have been successful in this environment were and still are responsible for the software organizations of the e-tron, Taycan, EQC or ID.3 and all announced electrical concepts and models. The German automotive industry places its most critical new products, which will determine whether they will survive as companies in their existing structure, under the responsibility of managers who have the least experience and knowledge of this critical part of the value chain.

The attempt by the VW group to centralize 10,000 IT resources in a new organization to solve the ID.3 software problems that 100, maybe even only 50 good software engineers could solve is a testimony to the fact that software is still not really understood today. Herbert Diess lost the important role as CEO of the VW brand because of the software problems with the Golf 8 and ID.3, and other managers will lose their responsibility because it is obvious that they do not know what they are doing and what they are talking about.

Software determines success or failure more than ever
    Since its future depends on the software, be it in terms of the product, customer value or company profits, the software must therefore also occupy one of the most powerful positions in the company. The IT representative on the VW board of directors was finally appointed in 2019 but he is in a weak position without the necessary power and influence to make critical decisions. How can a company be successful if the thing that will make its main profits has no real say in the decision-making body?

VW's planned spin-off of the software into a separate legal corporation in order to become the Android of the automotive industry with its own VW.OS, which will offer its own operating system for other car manufacturers as well, may be a step in the right direction, but it may also be the wrong one. Instead of being designed like a start-up that is not based on existing structures to first develop a good stable solution for the ID.X model range without having built up decisive software competence, we immediately assumed that we could offer solutions for the entire industry. If there is one thing that VW is not known for, or rather negatively known for, it is their software.

Managers who have never written a single set of software code in their entire life and cannot even name the common software languages, decide on the vehicle software that determines the largest share of the profits. In the software industry, 80-90% margin is not uncommon, but the automotive industry is used to only a few percent. Managers who don't even know the basic current software languages, nor what they mean for success, or what good or bad code is, make decisions whose scope they don't even begin to grasp.
    They are simply incompetent for this task. Even if a software engineer tries to explain it to them, they won't understand the requirement, but without being able to describe the challenge and the task, they are as far away from the solution as you can be.
    "The automotive industry is experiencing a wave of incompetence among managers who were among the most competent not long ago. The biggest mistake that is made again and again is to compare a combustion engine vehicle with an electric car. All that connects these two vehicles is the outer shell, and that, as explained, is an interchangeable inferior product.

"Gasoline in your blood" is not good enough for e-cars!
    The top managers of the German car industry have always proudly declared that they have "petrol in their blood", e.g. Piech or Winterkorn and many others today. It was seen as a statement qualifying them for this top management role, but since in the electric world of electric cars no petrol is used, but rather the batteries and the software code, among other things, are the decisive qualification criteria, how well are they still suited for the role they still hold as if they had a right to inherit?

Do they now have electricity and software code in their blood instead of petrol? No they do not and therefore they are not qualified because they do not understand software and batteries and electrical drivetrains. If they did, why are they offering us electric cars that are so far from the possibilities of a Tesla?

Would they hire a top manager for the development of a combustion engine vehicle who doesn't even understand the basics of the technology on the grounds that he can delegate it to qualified people? Probably not.

If the justification for a top manager in the old world of combustion engines is that he was a toolmaker or something similar at the beginning of his career, then a top manager today who is supposed to meet the same qualification standards should have been a software programmer at the beginning of his career. If you do not understand what your organization does, you are not only outdated, but an active risk for the future of the company.

Herbert Diess lost his role as CEO of the VW brand last week, partly because of the software disaster with the Golf 8 and ID.3, but what will change with the new CEO? Does Ralf Brandstätter know about software? Did they make the decision for the new CEO depend on his software or battery expertise?

His first interview instead shows us that he wants to stick with the combustion engine for the time being, which will unnecessarily increase costs in the group and keep profits small. The following denial of the corporate communication shows that there is no uniform strategy at VW.

A simple job assessment with all top managers at VW, Audi, Porsche, BMW and Daimler with the request to program a small game or a simple but working virus would very quickly bring clarity in the question of competence. If the top managers are not able to do this or think they can delegate this task then fire them immediately because they are simply not suited for the job. How many will be left?

It may sound like a radical measure, but isn't it even more radical to risk losing thousands of jobs instead because top management is incompetent and doesn't even understand the basics of creating value for the company? Just today BMW announced that it will let 6,000 employees go, which is about 5% of the workforce. I predict that this is just the beginning of future waves of layoffs.

Why should the CEOs of German car manufacturers not be able to do what a 12-year-old, current CEO of Tesla, did in 1984? At the age of 12 in 1984, Elon Musk programmed BlaStar. I'm sure they'll all be able to cope with tools and assembly work in the metal workshop if you ask them, but since what the company makes money with today is software, they should know what they're talking about.

Software is also just a tool but you have to be able to use it to understand it, just like any tool. It's just a basic understanding of what makes the company what it is. If this is missing there is no qualification for participation in the company.

If you are a CEO of a German automotive company, you should know what the company does.

"Dear CEO, here is your challenge!"
    The shareholders of the above mentioned companies want managers who understand their business. I believe this is a basic, justified and fair demand. The shareholders have understood what qualification means and that is one of the reasons why they consider Tesla to be the most valuable car manufacturer in the world in terms of market capitalization.
    One of the reasons for this is the software know-how that is reflected in future profits, and future profits are what the valuation of a company is all about. The options we now have left are simple, either we replace the top managers with people who understand their business, i.e. software, or we risk losing everything.

Original article:
    https://www.elektroauto-news.net/2020/peter-mertens-ex-leiter-forschung-entwicklung-audi-wir-haben-geschlafen-es-wird-blutig

All I want to know is when can a OTA software update gives me a wireless phone charger inside the car.

One can only do so much in software within the limitation of the hardware installed. 

Can a Model 3 receive a OTA update and suddenly turned into a Model X?

One can write a piece of software and optimize it to run as fast as it possibly can on a 4700K, but the software will run faster still on a 9900K even without optimization. There is no beating better hardware.

--

Software is a tool, not a solution. Tesla thought outside of the box and created a solution - utilising both software and hardware. As with the Great Depression there will be winners and losers in this New Depression, so maybe it is time for some of these companies to cease existing, and an opportunity for new businesses with new leaders to rise from the ashes. 

Whoopsy:

All I want to know is when can a OTA software update gives me a wireless phone charger inside the car.

One can only do so much in software within the limitation of the hardware installed. 

Can a Model 3 receive a OTA update and suddenly turned into a Model X?

One can write a piece of software and optimize it to run as fast as it possibly can on a 4700K, but the software will run faster still on a 9900K even without optimization. There is no beating better hardware.

Man. You are so right again. Until Tesla can fix the model3 to be a modelx with an OTA the others will certainly overtake Tesla and show them who is boss. I believe that was the point he was trying to make. I am assuming he is directing us to go long on VW and short Tesla. 
    Now if the car makers could actually produce that magic hardware without outsourcing.  They are car makers, why not make car parts? 
    Obviously software is easy, simple and no big deal. Nothing to see here. Just pirate it.  Cut and paste. Smiley

boytronic:

Software is a tool, not a solution. Tesla thought outside of the box and created a solution - utilising both software and hardware. As with the Great Depression there will be winners and losers in this New Depression, so maybe it is time for some of these companies to cease existing, and an opportunity for new businesses with new leaders to rise from the ashes. 

You actually made a very good point here...

Elon Musk had a vision and we all know by now, I guess, how this worked out for him... 

I actually thought that with low oil prices, EVs will be basically dead but it seems that car manufacturers like BMW, VW Group and Mercedes haven't learned from the past. They could flood now the markets with nice cars if they would price them accordingly but it seems they thing they can continue as it is and this won't end well for them in my opinion. People do not buy cars right now here in Germany, unless they think they get a fantastic offer. 

The tax incentives for EVs in Germany are very interesting for businesses (I will definitely get a Tesla 3 Performance as a business car once my GLC63 S AMG lease runs out, it will save me a lot of money), so the typical business volume models will die a slow death, unless they get priced more attractively or they will be replaced by EV models.

I started to get the feeling that the car industry has no definitive strategy and this could break some car companies their neck.

--

First time Teslas are included in the JD Power survey

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2020/06/teslas-are-the-most-unreliable-new-cars-in-the-us-survey-finds/?amp=1

--

Interesting. I would love to know the details of what is so wrong?  It can’t all be panel gaps?  

Leawood911:

Interesting. I would love to know the details of what is so wrong?  It can’t all be panel gaps?  

One problem with JD Power surveys is that they count all customer reported incidents the same so a customer complaining of a rattle counts the same as another with an engine failure, so you cant see if the average problems were serious or trivial, or one repeating issue or many varied ones. So don't read too much into it.

--

I just drove a Telsa 3 Performance from a friedn who bought it two weeks ago. While the power is definitely adictive and the handling is not that bad, the build quality is certainly something which should be improved. Do not get me wrong, it is a very cheap car for the performance offered but it also feels very cheap. The rear spoiler lip already falls off after two weeks of ownerhsip...

Josef:

I just drove a Telsa 3 Performance from a friedn who bought it two weeks ago. While the power is definitely adictive and the handling is not that bad, the build quality is certainly something which should be improved. Do not get me wrong, it is a very cheap car for the performance offered but it also feels very cheap. The rear spoiler lip already falls off after two weeks of ownerhsip...

Same impression here but still...lots of high tech and performance for the money. Not even close to a BMW for example quality-wise (a long way to go...).

--

I took delivery two weeks ago of the model 3 performance. My verdict so far is for the money paid, I can't think another vehicle could compete with it. The advanced cruise control is the best I've experienced. The acceleration is the least interesting part to me, it's just not a car that I want to drive fast. I only use the chill acceleration mode. 

I won't compare it to the GT3 because that's ridiculous. But I'm extremely satisfied with it so far.

AP911:

I took delivery two weeks ago of the model 3 performance. My verdict so far is for the money paid, I can't think another vehicle could compete with it. The advanced cruise control is the best I've experienced. The acceleration is the least interesting part to me, it's just not a car that I want to drive fast. I only use the chill acceleration mode. 

I won't compare it to the GT3 because that's ridiculous. But I'm extremely satisfied with it so far.

that's cool - congrats and enjoy it!

give us a review and feedback if you can Smiley

--

GT Lover, Porsche fan

991.2 GT3 manual

Cayenne GTS 2014

I can see how the simple interior can seem cheap and low quality. It is just that I happen to like the clean plain look. 
    to me the speed is totally addictive. So effortless and useable all the time. 
    My friend had his car for a year and tried to book service. The Tesla looked at his cars diagnostics remotely.  They told him he did not need service and asked him to check back in a year. 
    Can you imagine any other dealer turning down a chance for service?  

Tesla Model Y QC issues

heart

Topspeed:

Tesla Model Y QC issues

heart

One car?  Given the source I am not worried about this report. Something is fishy about it. It makes for good confirmation bias for someone. 

Leawood911:

I can see how the simple interior can seem cheap and low quality. It is just that I happen to like the clean plain look. 
    to me the speed is totally addictive. So effortless and useable all the time. 
    My friend had his car for a year and tried to book service. The Tesla looked at his cars diagnostics remotely.  They told him he did not need service and asked him to check back in a year. 
    Can you imagine any other dealer turning down a chance for service?  

A simple interior doesn't always look cheap and low quality. It's the material used that makes an interior cheap or not.

A Land Rover Sport has one of the simplest interior layout, just a big screen and a even bigger piece of leather and some switches and that's it, extremely simple when compared to a Cayenne interior, yet the interior do not feel cheap at all.

A loaded interior also doesn't mean it's 'expensive' either. It could be full of cheap plastic switches. 

American made cars had always had the knock of being cheap. It doesn't matter how loaded GM, Ford or Chrysler made the interior, they still feels cheap as compared to say a Honda or Toyota. It's all about the material. While the Americans used cheap hard plastics everywhere, the Japanese pays a fraction more for soft touch plastic and that literally is what made the difference. 

Heck, the quality of leather also differs. Some cars have real leather but those feels 'cheaper' than another manufacturer's leatherette. 

--

AP911:

Congrats. Smiley

I understand your feelings: I plan to get a Tesla 3 Performance for my business next year, may some sort of updated/facelifted version if available. Perfect daily driver for me but when it comes to sports cars, I still prefer my Lambo. Smiley I love my GLC63 S AMG and I love it as a daily driver, fantastic and comfortable car but for business use, EVs are cheaper, much cheaper, so... Smiley I will save a ton of money if I switch to the Tesla.

--

The new Ford F-150 hybrid can be optioned to have a 240V 7.2kW onboard generator, it's like the dream truck for road-side assistance for all EVs. 

https://www.caranddriver.com/ford/f-150

--

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA (Part II) 3/28/24 3:21 AM
    watt
    690768 1780
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 2/19/24 11:51 PM
    Wonderbar
    410004 564
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Cayman GT4 RS (2021) 5/12/23 12:11 PM
    W8MM
    256128 288
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 (992) GT3 RS - 2022 3/12/24 8:28 AM
    DJM48
    235365 323
    Porsche Sticky The new Macan: the first all-electric SUV from Porsche 1/30/24 9:18 AM
    RCA
    65732 45
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Taycan 2024 Facelift 3/15/24 1:23 PM
    CGX car nut
    4744 50
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 2/1/24 7:01 PM
    Pilot

858692 1364
    Porsche 992 GT3 7/23/23 7:01 PM
    Grant
    774918 3868
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 4/6/23 7:43 AM